Chapter Five: The Town

Diamond's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up on Seto's shoulder. He also had fallen asleep. I moved his arm and got up. I climbed down my tree. But when I got down, the group, including the guys, were grinning at me. I asked them," What?" Laurel squealed," Don't play that game! We saw you and Seto! You like him! So kawaii!" I blushed and stuttered," I-I don't like him." The girls rolled their eyes. I rolled my eyes back at them. Seto came down and asked," What's with all the commotion?" Olivia opened her mouth to speak. But before she had a chance, I put my hand over her mouth and her words were jumbled. Seto looked at me confused. Emily blurted out," We saw you and Diamond!" He blushed and I turned to look at her. I glared at her. She shrunk back and buried her head into Adam's chest. It was my turn to smirk at her. We all wiggled our eyebrows at her and Adam. They both blushed. I said," Now that this is over, don't you think we need to explore and look for survivors?" They agreed and started packing up. Before we started walking, I said," Don't tell ANYONE about our secret. If you do, your heads will be hanging on my wall in my future house." They gulped and nodded again. We started walking to explore. While we walked, I thought about the Enderdragon. I missed him so much. He told me that he only killed players for defense. I also thought about my future. Questions kept popping up in my head. 'When will I inherit the End? Will I ever go back? What is the Enderdragon doing right now? Should I tell the guys?' While I was in deep though, I didn't notice we had walked into a town that wasn't infected. Angelica noticed me and said," Diamond, Enderman!" As soon as she called me Enderman, I snapped awake from my trance. I hated it when she called me that. The group snickered at her nickname for me. I scoffed at her. I was hungry and got out some emeralds. I asked," Who is hungry?" Seto, Adam, Mitch, and the girls said," We are." I went to the butcher and asked," Can I have a full stack of beef please?" The butcher said," That will be 10 emeralds please." I counted my emeralds. There was 10. Perfect. I gave my emeralds to him. He handed me the full stack of beef and I thanked him and left. I went to the others and handed them the food. While they ate, I told the guys my story. "So if you're wondering, I'm adopted. I apparently found an Enderdragon egg and gave it to the dragon. In return, he made me his daughter and gave me powers." Jerome raised his hand. I pointed to him. "How did you have the guts to face the Enderdragon?" "I was little at the time. And my father doesn't actually want to kill, he just defends himself." He raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Anymore questions?" I asked. No one else raised their hand. "Alright, let's see if the villagers are oblivious or not."