Chapter Six: A Message From The Enderdragon

We walked around town. I asked a villager, "Is there an apocalypse going on?" He shook his head no. So apparently this town had no idea that an apocalypse was going on. I went back to the others. I asked, "What did you guys find out?" Emily said, "The children here are nice. They don't seem to be preparing for battle." I nodded. We left the town. I hoped that they become prepare. All of a sudden, I blacked out.
Diamond's Dream
I stood in the middle of a battle in the End. Creepers, skeletons, and other monsters were fighting the Endermen. I heard a voice in my mind, "Diamond, this is your father. Herobrine is trying to take over our dimension. Bring as many reinforcements as you can. I cannot keep fighting much longer. Please come as soon as you can." I nodded. He said, "I didn't tell you something. You have a twin sister I adopted. She left the End before you. Find her, she'll help you. You'll know it's her if you both speak at the same time."
End of Diamond's dream
I woke up in a bed. I sat up and looked around. I was in a room that had a small desk, a door, and this bed. "We are in a hotel if you didn't notice." I jumped and turned to my right. Seto was next to me. I glared at him and he chuckled. I said, "Don't do that again!" He smiled innocently. I rolled my eyes and got up. We both went to the door and opened it. All of the group was there, eavesdropping on us. They fell and I laughed. They got up and glared at me. I said, "What is it with us glaring at each other?" They shrugged. I said, "My father spoke to me." Seto asked, "What did he say?" "He needs help. I also need to find my twin sister." I told them what my father told me. They nodded, understanding. Mitch said, "Lets find you sister and help your father."