Chapter Four: Gathering Stuff

Diamond's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in the group that collected food. The people in the group with me were Seto, Adam, and Katrina. We killed only 2 cows in one hour. We started to get bored. Adam said," Hey, I think the animals are scared because Katrina is giving them looks." We looked at her and cracked up. She gave Adam one of her death glares. I said," Now Katrina will kill Adam with her glare. It was nice knowing you Adam." That made us laugh even harder. Adam gave me a big death glare and rolled his eyes. I felt someone watching me and turned around. Seto was staring at me with a dreamy look. I waved my hands in front of his face saying," Seto, hey Seto, SETO!" He snapped out of it when I yelled that last bit. He realized we were all looking at him and turned red, embarrassed. We laughed at his embarrassment. I said," What was it with the dreamy look?" He quickly said," Nothing." He didn't say anymore when we persisted him with questions. We started walking to look for more animals for food. Our of the corner of my eye, I saw Adam wiggle his eyebrows at me. I turned to him and said," Adam, I think we need to find a girl for YOU. So quit wiggling your eyebrows at me." He turned red and mumbled an apology. I saw a herd of cows on one of the hills and pointed them out. We went over to them and killed them. I looked at Seto and he was staring at me with a dreamy look again. I nudged Katrina and pointed to him. We both laughed and he still didn't notice. I said," Hey Seto, we are going to leave without you if you keep doing that." He snapped out of his trance and muttered an apology. I chuckled. We walked back to our campsite and met the others. The group that included Mitch, Jerome, and Angelica had a whole bunch of wood. The other group that included Emily and Ty had a bunch of ores. The rest stayed here at camp and just rested. I climbed up my tree to my makeshift bed. I heard someone else climbing and looked down. I saw Seto climbing the tree and chuckled. He turned red and tried to climb again since he fell. He finally succeeded and sat next to me. I smiled and rested my head in his shoulder, relaxing. I thought ,'Do I like him? Yeah, I do.' He putted his arm around me and sighed. I looked at him and asked," What was the sigh for?" He mumbled," It was nothing." I smiled at him and blushed. He smiled back and rested his head on my head, which was on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.