Chapter Fourteen

Flaming's POV (You thought I would keep the POV on Diamond, right? Nope. I need to switch POVs to keep  on with the story)

I watched as Diamond dissapeared to somewhere on the End island. I hope she will be safe. I have been lonely before I met her. Now I hope that she won't be harmed. I heard an explosion far away from the group. Herobrine looked towards the explosion and said, "What was that? Never mind, you stay here while I go check out what that was." He teleported to the explosion. As soon as he went, I ran to the group. Ty looked at me and exclaimed, "Arianna! You're here." I cringed as he used my cover name. I shook it off and said, "Quick. Run to the portal as soon as I cut the rope." They nodded. I heard another explosion farther off. I positioned my sword on the rope. I brought the sword down and the rope fell apart. "Quick! Run as fast as you can. Run!" They all ran very fast as soon as I finished my sentence. Diamond was supposed to meet us at the portal. I ran to the portal and Diamond was there. I sighed in relief. I said, "Guys, you ready?" They all nodded. I counted, "1,2-" I was cut of by a scream. Herobrine was holding Diamond with a sword pointed at her neck. We froze in fear, not knowing what to do.