Chapter One: Friend Introduction

Diamond's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a year since I left the End. I have 5 good friends. Their names are Emily, Olivia, Katrina, Angelica, and Laurel. They know my secret but promised they'll never tell. But I discovered that they are hybrids too. Emily is a wolf hybrid, Katrina is a Wither hybrid, Laurel is a cat hybrid, Angelica is a bat hybrid, and Olivia is a sheep hybrid. Katrina is the only one out of the 5 of them that understands how it feels like to be a boss' kid. We all are 19 years old. I remember the time I met them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback

I was wandering in the forest after I left the End. All of a sudden, I heard a girl scream. I ran to the source and saw an Enderman towering over a girl. I spoke in Ender," Back away from the girl or else I'll tell my father." It turned towards me and its eyes went wide. It said," I-I'm so sorry, you majesty. I'll go away for now." It teleported away. The girl looked at me in fear. I said," Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I just know how to speak Ender." She nodded and said," I'm Olivia Schneider." I nodded and said," I'm Diamond Ender." She looked at me with wide eyes and asked," Ender?!" I nodded and we shook hands. She said," If I told you something, will you keep it a secret?" I nodded. She said," I'm a sheep hybrid." I said," A hybrid? Finally I find someone who is like me." After I said that, I put my hands over my mouth and looked at Olivia. She asked," Your a hybrid too?" I said," I'm the Enderdragon's daughter." To prove it, I turned into my hybrid form. She smiled and turned into her hybrid form. We looked at each other and silently agreed that we would be friends. I took her to a house she directed me to and was greeted by her friends. They introduced themselves and letted me live with them. We all became friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since then, we promised to defend and take care of each other