Chapter 1:Byun Hana

"Hana, how many times do I have to tell you that you were LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!"says Suzy.

"Just give me a second okay?"says Hana lazly.

"DON'T hear to that songs again!!"Suzy begin mad because Hana CAN'T stop playing song title Peter Pan .

"Hey,Suzy what if in this world really have some people like Peter Pan??"says Hana full excited.

"Enough with your 'what if'...I am boring, since I heard you say IT EVERY DAY!!!!!"

wow,Suzy really mad right now...aren't they late for school?( •̀∀•́ )
(they actually live so near to the school)

Hana: Suzy, calm down and relax. Okay, I am done. Let's walk to school right now.
Suzy: I tough you have forgot we have to walk to the SCHOOL!!!
Hana: Okay, I'm sorry.

Then,they walk(actually is running) to their school 100 meter away...

Hana: Suzy!Hehe, do you know a things?
Suzy: What thing? The fact you like EXO? The fact you actually sleep soundly?
Hana: NO!!! Since when I sleep soundly huh? I actually telling you a secret that only I know...
Suzy: What is the secret? Just say it!!!
Hana: Its about EXO. Byun Baek Hyun in EXO actually is my older brother. Plus, I didn't lie.
Suzy: Hrm...if thats was truth, then I will be Suzy in Miss A.Just kidding. You have to shows me Baek Hyun's signature and the other's one, then I will believe you. Until that, I will just think you were too observe over EXO.
Hana: ... ...

WELL, it's actually normal when Hana says that and people don't believe her and tough that she was crazy...

AT THE SCHOOL...

Gengs Hyuna were walking towards both of Suzy and Hana.
Mico: Hey, look there! I saw a bisexual there.
Hyuna: Well, do you think I am blind? Of cause I saw that!
Hye Ri: I saw it too, uhh! So disgusting...

Suzy and Hana really mad of that three idiot in front of them. They wonder why does those idiot still in this world??

Suzy: Hana, let's go. Or we will actually hearing to three idiot over there.
Hana: You were right! Kajja...

Gengs Hyuna actually hear that clearly and Hyuna knows they were talking about herself and her gengs...

Mico: Hey! How could you say such things to us and Hyuna??
Hye Ri: YEAH!!Mico was right!

Then...the fight began...

Suzy: Then what had we done until we deserve to hear you all calling us 'bisexual'??
Hana: I agree but Suzy, let's just go...before we make another problem since we are already late to school for today.
Suzy: But Hana...they said...
Hana: Just forget those word..Atleast we knows that it's wasn't true.
Suzy: Fine! You were lucky!!╰_╯

Hyuna wasn't gaving up...

Hyuna: Weak . Poor eyes to seeing all of them right? Mico and Hye Ri...
Mico: Yeah, I agree!!
Hye Ri: Me neither.

Suzy didn't want to gave up, too!

Suzy: Poor little girls, so かわいいね~but its so horrible...they were idiot!

Translet:かわいいね=kawaii ne~(so cute)

Hana:(Good job Suzy, they tough you were scolding them with some bad words.)Haha..

Hyuna: What's so funny huh??
Mico: Yeah, what's so funny?
Hye Ri: What's so funny?
Hyuna: Uhh!!! STOP repeating my words!!!

Suzy: Hana, looks like we were better than them...they were fighting each other.
Hana: Suzy, we were already better than them before. Hah! Atleast we will never hit each other.

Hyuna: I hear that! Just watch! I will be the most friendly girls in this school!! Let's go!!
Mico: Hrmph!!!
Hye Ri: Hrmph!!!

Suzy: Hey, did I hear anything wrong? Are Hyuna just challenging you? She knows you'll got 'The Most Friendly Student Award' almost every year,right??
Hana: Yup, you didn't hear it wrongly. And I know she was challenging me...I don't have to afraid, right?
Suzy: Of cause you don't have to afraid!!!You will just got that award.
Hana: Thanks,Suzy!!!

HANA POV
I actually woried about that award wouldn't be mine this years...but, I always got that award...but, Hyuna was also popular in the school...but...but...
Uhh!!So many 'but' words in my mind. And I just can't stop thinking that stupid words!!I wanted to ask Suzy whether I will really get the award like the years before...but it becomes 'I don't have to be afraid,right?'
UHH!! Stupid Hana! Hana, you IDIOT!!! Though, I feel so lucky since Suzy was really supporting me. I really grateful enough to have such bestfriend like Suzy. God, please don't separate us...

Suzy: Hana, what's wrong??
Hana: Its nothing!hehe...I just miss my older brother...
Suzy: Let's go to the class now...
Hana: Yeah,okay.

Since they walk into the class, their classmate certainly sharing a break news! Its about EXO!

Mimi: Hana! Did you know EXO were coming to this school? They comes here about a years!!
Hana: Huh? Its that true? Thats mean...
Suzy: Thats mean, your elder brother is coming! So excited to see your brother.
Hana: But I though you unbelive me(๑• . •๑)
Suzy:Hehe...
Mimi: What are you talking about?
Suzy: Its nothing!

HANA POV

Suzy belive me!!The best thing in my life!!I'm gonna make Suzy feel proud sometimes...hehe I will bravely get some autograf of my brother and the others...

This is end of Chapter1: Byun Hana...do you think Hana will get the autograf?(๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)

_________________________________
_______________________________________
WELL, it is time to comment! Is the story nice? First,sorry if there was any wrong grammar or broken english...Second, I would like to introduce the character in this fanfiction.

Byun Hana
as Baek Hyun's sister. She is a kind,friendly person.She doesn't likes to hate anyone.

Suzy
as Hana best friend!!She is a brave,kind girl.

EXO as themself!!