Chapter 3: Suzy Don't Go !!!

>>>>>>>>story time>>>>>>>>>

Hana: Uhh, please don't let me late for first day in school! Damm bicycle!

In somewhere in school...

Headmaster: Hyuna, be patient with all girls and boys here,okay?
Hyuna: Dad!I know! Just go and done all your works...

Hana: Oh no! I really gonna be late now!(pushing her broken bicycle)

Then in front of Hana was Hyuna that holding a coffee..

Splash!!!

Hana: OMG! Sorry...sorry...I am really sorry!⊙﹏⊙
Hyuna: What are you doing? My uniform...You bitch thing making my day so horrible!!!
Suzy: Hey, she says 'sorry' ,right?
Hana: Erm...
Hyuna: Hrpm!! You better watch out!! Byun Hana!!(pointing at Hana)

(STORY END)

Hana: Well, that how I meet my friend,Suzy~
EXO: Just because of her uniform?
Hana: Huh? Ye..eah, I think so...
Sehun: Poor Hana~
Chen: I can't believe this person actually live in this wonderful world...(to Chen, every thing was wonderful...)
Suho: Well, what can we help now are gaving the autograf, right?
D.O: Oh, I almost forget~
Lay: Me too~
Baek Hyun: I wanted to go with you, and I am gonna study at that class!
Hana: Okay...wait wait wait...WHAT? Oppa, you going choose my class?? NO...pls
Kai: I though you will be happy because EXO were going to study at your class!
Chan Yeol: Yup, Kai was right!
Suho: Let's go guys!!
Lay: Let's go!

EXO arrived the class...

Mimi: EXO!!!!(boom..fell fown...)
Suzy: Nice one, Hana!!

Gengs Hyuna: It's imposibble!

Hana: Well, Suzy...meet my elder brother ,Baek Hyun oppa.

Mimi: No way!
Gengs Hyuna:IMPOSIBBLE!!
Suzy: (gave Hana a big hug)Nice one Hana, you make all of them cry...
Hana: Suzy, I can't...breath...
Baek Hyun: This is...??
Hana: It's Suzy! My best friend ever!
Suzy : Nice to meet you, I am Suzy...Kim Suu Ji actually..but just call Suzy~
EXO: Nice to meet you too!

Suzy suddenly saw someone thats make her wanted to keep silent.

Suzy: Xiu Min...
Xiu Min: Huh? Why?
Lay: She likes you,hyung...I guess~
Chen: I feel that aura also.
Hana: Suzy, it's that true? I never knew that you like EXO...since you didn't gave me a permission to listen to EXO's 'Peter Pan'(๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)
Suzy: Uhh! Shut up!≧﹏≦

Silent for a while~

Suho: Well, here was our autograf. You wanted this,don't you?(gaving to Gengs Hyuna)
Hyuna: Hrmph! I'll remember this!!
Chan Yeol: Of cause you will ,since that was really our autograf,hahahaha!

Not funny Chan Yeol~not now...
( •̀∀•́ )

D.O: She was not talking about that,Chan Yeol...
Lay: Who call me?
EXO: No ones call you, Lay!!

Suzy POV

Well, Hana seems happy right now. It's time...sob...sob...bye Hana...I really proud to be your bestfriend. How I gonna tell you all of these...that I am leaving the school...EXO...You!I really curious right now. My father wanted me to go to Australia...Farewell Hana...I will leave the house and a lot of thing to you,and I will came back soon...I promise

That night,Suzy leaving South Korea silently but she leave a note in kitchen: Hana, forgive me...I have to go now.I will contact when it is time...farewell Hana~

Next morning...

Hana: Suzy, why aren't you calling me up? You know I can't wake up myself!But it's okay since I wake up early that before..now its just 6a.m. and our school start 7 a.m.

The house was seriously silent...

Hana: Suzy? Where are you Suzy?(search in Suzy's bedroom,toilet and then...)

In kitchen...Hana saw that note with the breakfast that Suzy prepared just for her...

Hana: Suzy, you idiot! Why you leave me?It's wasn't true right? You were hidding somewhere,right? I will find you, then I will kill you to leave such note...

In the empty class...

HANA POV

Why? Why there are no sign of Suzy? Suzy aren't really leave me right? Please, I need to see her! God, please sympathy of me, I wouldn't find another good girl like Suzy anymore...sob...sob...

Kai saw Hana...

KAI POV

Huh? Hana? It's so early, I actually think I am gonna be the first one who get to school...But as I see...is she crying or what? Where was her friend,Suzy by the way? Weird...
Wait, is she seeing me?What am I going to do? Going towards and calling her? Asking her where was Suzy? Or tell her not to cry? Ahh!!I am curious!!!~T_T~

HANA POV

Huh? Is that Kai? Why he was here? I can't let him saw I am actually crying like a baby...what would he do if he saw that? Maybe telling Baek Hyun oppa? Oh no, that couldn't be!!I am gonna wiped off my tears!! Stop crying like baby Byun Hana!

Kai: Uh, Hey! Hana?
Hana: Mwo? Dae, annyeonhaeseyo!
Kai: What are you doing?

KAI POV

Stupid question Kai!You know that she was crying!Great now, what were she going to answer me? 'I am crying' ? Or...

Hana: Its nothing...I am just tired, to wake up early in the morning. And I can't stop yawning...'hah~~' Sob...sob...I am sorry, perhaps my yawn was too over...sob...sob...

Hana POV

What you gonna do now,HANA? Kai was actually watching your poker face!!Just stop crying!

Kai POV

Uh...she suddenly starts her crys...what I gonna do? Ahh! I know!

Who fangirls with Kai don't kill me please...Kai was actually hug Hana...

Kai: Well, I am not that good in stoping people cry but perhaps I will just hugging them and don't let anyone to saw their horrible face...
Hana: You will just attaching people attention since you was a super idol...(while let go Kai's both arms...)
Kai: Hahaha...you were right! But what actually makes you cry?
Hana: Suzy...she...she had leave Korea...and the problem is I don't know where she was going to...
Kai: But we just meet her yesterday right?
Hana:That's it!I really miss Suzy...

Hyuna saw all the process..

Hyuna POV

Great,Hana...You make Suzy go! I hate you forever!! I am gonna kill you ! Hrm...I better find papa to tell him I wanted know where was Suzy going...Where were the other EXO members by the way... Appa,here I came to find you...

Appa that Hyuna meets was not Suho, don't misunderstanding.

________________________________________________________________________

Well, end of story again...Let's guess...why was Hyuna takes care about Suzy by the way? Aren't they were enemy?
Hehe,comment any wrong grammer pls.....oh! I actually listen to EXO's 'Promise' while writing this chapter...or you can just listen to EXO's 'Don't go'...