Chapter 11: Unexpected

Hana: Hey, that was....
D.O: Huh? What?
Hana: There was a big hello kitty there!!
D.O: Oh,I though you saw Ka-…?!Hey, where were you pulling me to?
Hana: Let's took some picture with that hello kitty!( •̀∀•́ )
(pulling D.O to the huge Helo Kitty)
D.O: You still had mood to took picture with that things right now? Hana, Kai was still missing somewhere ,don't you worry about him? Kai perhaps chasing by sasengs nowhere right now.
Hana:(didn't said anything,she don't even listen to D.O) Let's took picture, can we?*talk to Hello Kitty*
D.O: Hrpm....(gave up and took picture together with hello kitty )

Hana POV

Was D.O kidding? Of cause I worried about him. But, I'm actually leave the picture at the board with messages and hope that Kai will read those messages...I know I am not genius,but atleast I though a lot of ideas...-_-||

"Hey, Hana! Careful!!"someone shouted at me. Yeah ,he is D.O oppa. But...oh no..."arhhh!!!!!!"I shouted, because I pushed by the idiot who DO NOT WATCH ROAD AND WORE STUPID UGLY WHEALS SHOES!!!!!
But then,  I get kissed by D.O? "Yah, Kyung Soo oppa..."why am I blushing hard? My heart wasn't hearing my order and beating soo fast. I feel like I can't breath...I am just looking at his heart shaped lips and that big sparking eyes... arhh!! WHAT AM I THINKING RIGHT NOW?!(>﹏<)

Kyung Soo POV

"Yah, Kyung Soo oppa..." Hana look at me almost cried? Am I doing anything wrong? Ahh...I unexpectedly kissed Hana...
WHAT!!!!!I kissed Hana?! Oh no ,D.O, what you doing? Everyone were looking at yo-...no no no ,is Hana! Oh, I forgot to get up.... stupid Kyung Soo! "Mian..." I had no word! Somebody TEACH me how to apologize to a girl that got shock by a boy who unecpectly kissed her and very famous!!?

Kyung Soo started imagine~

Sasengs: Oppa~why do you do these to us?! Sob..sob...
Kyung Soo: Hey, don't misunderstood! She wasn't my type!
Hana: Oppa, how could you? I am a pretty girl also, right?
Kyung Soo: No,I m just saying that because  I didn't want the sasengs misunderstood!
Sasengs: Oppa we heard that!

END OF D.O IMAGINE~

But,let me told you something... the fangirls of D.O actually said such things~

Fangirls: Kyaa~they were soo sweet~ as sweet as drama moments! D.O oppa ,we love you!
D.O: Hey,you all misunderstanding, we were not couple~
Fangirl1: It's okay ,oppa. We will kept it a secret~~\(≧▽≦)/~
D.O: Erm....
Fangirl2: Yeah, we are one ,remember? EXO+EXO-L= We Are One~(WAO~)
Hana: Oppa...that's hurt...
D.O: Why? Did you hurt anywhere? Where ? I though I caught you before we fall down like this...
Hana: No...what I mean was my head got hit by something hard... am my nose bleeding? *bam!* *fall down*
D.O: Oh my goodness! Hana, your head was bleeding! Not your nose! How dare you all throw things at Hana?(first time D.O was this mad.)
Fangirl1&2: Not us...We sure this job was that sasengs job...
(pointing at the sasengs that grab a lot of stone...)

Author: YAH!!! STONE?! SERIOUSLY?! There was rule at Korea too ,you know?! Wher the police???!!!! I will kill those sasengs!!(forget about me,i m crazy)

Hana: Kai...sshi...
D.O: This was not the time you care about Kai, Hana. It's the time you should be selfish,because you was bleeding a lot! DON'T dare you die, you get it?! You was gonna told Baek Hyun what actually happen to you by yourself,got it?! *some salty water come down from D.O eyes*
Hana: No...I saw Kai oppa...he was there...when ...I mean after we both kissed. I'm not gonna die,oppa. Cause I just had a little bleeding that better 100 times than before~don't worry okay? Now,let go of me!

Kyung Soo POV
"...now,let go of me!" Yah, Hana. Even you look strong,but you just made me saw you were as weak as a little girl who began sick for long period..."why should I let go of you?" just don't say any stupid things you know,Hana? "…You idiot!! I though KaiSoo exist...of cause what I mean was go and find Kai oppa right now! I can go hospital or even home by myself or taxi! I already told you I saw Kai just now ,right?" Hana suddenly became someone normal that doesn't look like got hitten by people. And she actually yelling at me. Yeah, I really should go find that idiot Kai, but what if he mad me b'cause not driving you to hospital? And why should I hear to Hana anyway? But there was a truth, I just care about what was really important right now...jist like just now, about Kai's missing was more important than Hana selfie with hello kitty. But then it turns to Hana. Hana's situation was worse 1000× than Kai! So, I am doing a right things,not because I didn't care about Kai. But then...
"yah, where was you tooking my girlfriend to huh?"a guy voice came from behind. It's Kai! who he means GF huh? Was he talking about Hana?

Flashback...

Kai POV

How could you do this to me ,D.O hyung ? I am just outdoor for a few hour,then you kissed my love. Hey, why that hello kitty walking towards me? Was she a sasengs?
"…"that hello kitty gave me something...it's a picture of Hana and D.O with this hello kitty. What that? the proof of they two get together? Wait ,that was a messages...

'Kai -sshi, we all were very wooried about you and looking for you everywhere...pls come back to your dorm or my house. SARANGHAE♡(๑• . •๑)
                                          from:
                                          Hana'

oh no!I should go back and find them!!Hana! Nado saranghae!!!

END OF FLASHBACK...

Kai:"Just put down Hana, I will drive her to hospital. It was all because of me,right?"
D.O:"Are you okay? "
Kai:"Yeah,of cause!"
Hana:"Kai...sshi?"
Kai:" Shut up, you little idiot. Just sleep,we will all went to the nerest hospital."
D.O: You didn't care about that kiss?
Kai:OF CAUSE I CARE!!!But what can I do? I can't change the fact~ you was my buddy,so I believe you wouldn't betray me.
D.O: Thanks ,Kai!
Hana: I miss...you...*blushing*
Kai: Nado, miss you!
Both of them: Hahahaah...
________________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER~

sorry for my long time not up dated...I am actually busy of my study things,so...
well,now enjoy,kay?