Chapter 8: Miannae ,Saranghae

Before start reading, can you guess who were going to say 'Miannae,saranghae' ?? Kai? Hana? Baek Hyun? Or others?
_______________________________________________________________

Kai POV

Uhh!! Hana were seriously gonna sick for a week now... Her body was damm cold!! I can't help her anything except sending her to hospital right now...
' please...' Hana said something...
'what's wrong?' I ask curiously...
'Moon... please...came out...tonight...' She said softly.
'Yeah yeah...the moon gonna came out....wait...what?? The moon? The moon was never going to come out tonight... It was rainy day...' I said shocked...
'But I need to know where Suzy was...' Hana said that even more softly...
' Stop your talk,Hana. Who told you if the moon came out tonight, you will be able to know where Suzy was huh?' I ask her seriously...
'Is Hyuna... She was going to...tell me after the moon... came out tonight...' Hana said.
Uhh!! That Hyuna again... why you believed what she said huh? We can find out our self!!! ' Hana, I know the reason already...so, stop talking...okay?' I worried about Hana...' Okay...' Hana answered me almost whispered...

EXO CONCERT

Suho: Well I guess we made that!
Baek Hyun: Yeah... I am soo worried about Hana...
D.O: She will gonna be fine... think positive ,bro!
Chan Yeol: Yeah! Think positive like me , jagiya...
EXO except CY: Yah!!!
Baek Hyun: Who was your 'jagi' huh?? You wanna get punch?!
Sehun: Tae Min-hyung!!
Suho: Where? Ahh... Tae Min- hyung! EXO, ready...
Tae Min: Huh?
EXO: Kamsahamida!!!
Tae Min: Dae...*smile
Baek Hyun: Let's go home... I seriously can't be relax before saw my Hana today...
Suho: Well... let's go!!

In the hospital...

Kai: Wake up please...
Hana:...
Kai: Damm... I gonna kill Hyuna even I will became a murderer!
Hana: Don't...

Hana POV

Damm...soo cold... where am I ? It is dark anyway ,I wanted to get out of here... '...even I will became a murderer!' that voice...is Kai...why did he says he will be a murderer? 'Don't...'  I said. But my voice was almost like whispered... I wonder if Kai heard what I am saying... but then...
'Hana! Ahh! Thanks God...you wake up!' Kai said thankfully...
'Yeah... Thanks God...' I replied relaxly...but still... why did he say he will became a murderer?

Kai POV

She wakes up! Miannae Hana...for not protecting you as I promised...
'Who you wanted to murder huh?' Hana ask suddenly...
'Huh...you heard that? It's nothing Hana...' I replied...
'You lied about that...just say , who was that person?' Hana ask again.
'It's Hyuna... She deserve that...I think...' I replied...kekeke...evil Kai.
'Don't do that ,you fool!' Hana shouted.
'Wow wow wow...cool down, Hana... I wouldn't do that , but in my imagine...yup, I kill her...' I replied happyly...because Hana actually worried about me...(๑• . •๑)

The others member came...but how did they know where they are?

____Flashback____
Kai: Yah, Baek Hyun-nim... hurry came to the hospital... as fast as you can...
Baek Hyun: Wae yo? Did anythings happen to you?
Kai: No!!! But your sister, Hana-sshi...
Baek Hyun: MWO???!!!! Suho-hyung....*worried (blah blah blah)
____End of flashback____

Baek Hyun: Hana, are you okay? Did you feel any pain? How can you be like this? Who was the person that bullied you? Can you hear me? Hana...
Kai: Wow wow wow , calm down hyung... I guess she wasn't in pain since she have a lot of energy to scold me...
Hana: I'm fine,oppa...
Baek Hyun: Huh...you scared me...
Suho: Hey, Kai... It's time to give you some punishment.... kekeke...
Chan Yeol: NOooo...don't hurt my Kai...
Kai: Yah! Since when I've became yours??
Chan Yeol: Since now!(๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)
EXO except CY: Uwwek.... (vomitting...i guess...)
Hana: Hahaha...stop it you guys.... you were making me had a stomachache....haha...
EXO: Yes m'dm!!!
Kai: Hey...Doctor actually said you can go home if you wake up... Do you want to go home?
Hana: Yeah, I would like to! Wait... did the moon came out?? What time is it now?!
Xiu Min:It's 11p.m...the rain were stoped...I guess there was a moon. Ahh ,there! The moon was over there...
Hana: Thanks God!! Please took that moon's picture...
Baek Hyun: Let me do that! (kacha!) Here... the picture! But why you need it soo much?
Kai: Is because of Hyuna. Hyuna cause Hana 'visited' the hospital also...
Chen: Why? It's anything happen?
Hana: Hrm... you guys , I will told you all but promise me not to hate or kill Hyuna. Here goes again,Hana...

Hana said all the process to EXO... then, after a while...

Baek Hyun: I will killed that beast!!!
Sehun: Me too...Yehet!
Kai: Uhh...I hate her!
D.O: Me neither...
Hana: Yah... what did I told you guys?
EXO: Not to kill her!
Hana: And??
EXO: Not to hate her!
Hana: So?
BH&SH: We are just going to kill her in our imagine...(yeah...we were already did that...)
KaiSoo: She was unforgaveable!!
Hana: ... Fine...

Kai POV

I really felt thankful since Hana was wake up...But I think I may confess about something right now...

Kai: Erm, guys... I wanted to be alone with Hana...
Suho: What's that for?
D.O: Yeah...what's that for?
Kai: I have something to tell Hana privately...
Suho: Made it fast...aerasseo?
Kai: Dae...aeratagwo...
Suho: Let's go guys...

Then leave two of them...

Hana POV

I am nerves about the things that Kai gonna told me... What exactly the things just can be know by me? It's secret or something else?

Kai: I like you ,Hana...

Mwo yo?! Did I just heard Kai say that he liked me? I gonna cried out now...nado saranghae Kai-sshi...but it seems something bother me...is about Kai's dreams... to be an international dancer and singers... but if I told him I love him... that would be like destroy his dreams...I'm confuse...

Kai: Uhh...you were shocked, right? Sorry for confessing suddenly...

He started his talk again... he was just making me more confuse... well ,I think I gonna made my decision...

Hana: Miannae...Kai-sshi...

Kai was shocked. Well, he though I will accept him,right? But , I just can't destroy his dream...

Kai: Oww...never mind...just joking... haha... We still friends, right?
Hana: Yeah, of cause...
Kai: Well, I guess I had to go right now...erm... annyeong!!

Sob...sob...i started my cried again... Byun Hana, you were making a great decision! Sob...sob... Kai , nan miannae... miannaeyo...sob...sob...saranghae, Kai-sshi... na saranghamda ! Sob...sob...
________________________________________________________________________

Chapter End...
I feel boring sometimes...(ಥ_ಥ)
sorry...this was actually my debut product... I haven't any greater idea to write these story... so I just wrote it as a sad story...(・ิϖ・ิ)っ
o(╯□╰)o where are you IDEA????!!!!!