Chapter 6: Happy Birthday!

Kai POV

Well, I gonna choose my dreams... but I will protect Hana whenever I can...' Don't worried about that ,D.O... I choosed my dreams and our dreams...' I told D.O so he could relax...but it seems that's made him more stress...'Why? ' he ask... 'Well, to chase our dreams!' I answer he likes that...BUT he ask some question that's made me felt even more curious...'What you gonna do if Hana likes you like you do??'... Yeah... I didn't think about that... I am gonna propose to Hana first? I think... 'Nan meollasseo... Hyung... Nan eotokkea?' I ask D.O hyung likes he knows what to do...

Suddenly...

Suho: Yah!! What things bother you ,Kai?
Kai and D.O: Hyung!
Suho: Mwo yo??
Kai: Did you heard anything?
Suho: Why? What do you say anything??
D.O: huh...(thanks god, he didn't heard our talk...)

Suho POV

' Did you heard anything?' Kai ask me... yup Kai... I heard everything.... Uhh, forget about it Suho... You wouldn't gonna said you heard everything... ' Why? What do you say anything??' Suho!!! Can't you just say the truth???? I hate myself! 'huh...' Kyung Soo suddenly relax~ Perhaps I did the right thing,what can I do?I am appa,right?

Lay: D.O , I am starving.... and tired for waiting these long...
Chan Yeol: Me too!!
Suho: You always began tired didn't you ,Lay??
Lay: Yah!! Forget about it, I'll slept at living room. Called me if the lunch were ready-
Baek Hyun: Hey, D.O... Can you do me some favor?
D.O: What?

In the school...

Unknown student...

'yah! EXO were not coming to school...'

' Huh? That's was the most horrible things I ever heard...'

' Ahh ,wae? I make up this morning...'

Hana POV

They actually talking about EXO... They were really dissapointed not to see EXO around... I cause that... huh, Byun Hana... Can't you do the right thing sometimes?

'Rings...' Well, that will be the last period's rings...go back home now,Hana... Before EXO do some weird activities in your house...

As usual , Hana walked back to her house from the school...

Hana POV

My house look unusual.... but why? It make sense the house to be dark since Suzy didn't here anymore... Are you thinking too much? Just get into your house, Hana... the house looks creepy sometimes don't you think? It actually a lot of mouse in the house... 'Cre...crek....' what's that?? It's someone in the house?Hey, I saw someone... Who is he ?

EXO POV
Suho: ready you guys?
EXO: Yeah!
Suho: let's do this!!

EXO: Supprized!!!
Hana: Ahh! *shock
EXO: ...
Kai: Hey you guys! Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you... happy birthday Byun Hana...
EXO: Happy birthday to you!

Hana POV

I don't know what to say...thanks oppa and EXO... but today wasn't exactly my birthday...but who cares?? 'Thanks you guys...' I said that full thankful ...

Baek Hyun: Sorry, Hana... Tomorrow will be your birthday but we have concert... so... we do it today! The cakes was D.O's handmade! Look nice right?
Hana: I though you forgot my birthday's date,oppa~ thank you! Jeongmmal kamsahamida!!
EXO: Dae!
D.O: Taste the cake, Hana...

Hana taste a little bit...

Hana: Yeah! It tasted the best among the cakes I ever ate!
D.O: Thank you!
Sehun: I would like to have bubble tea now...
Suho: Well, let's order bubble tea... anything you need?
Kai: Fried chicken!!
Chan Yeol: Beer!!
EXO: Chan Yeol!!!
Chan Yeol: What?!
Xiu Min: I wanted steamed bun... *aegyo at Suho
Suho: Okay then...(falls to Xiu Min's charm...XD)
Chen: Chan , Hana can't drunk you know?! She was under 20!!
Chan Yeol : But... I wanted to eat fried chicken with beer...
Lay: That's was your problem ,then...
Hana: It's okay, Suho oppa... please order orange juice for me.
Suho: Okay then... anymore?
EXO : NOPE!
Suho: ...neobusaeyo...*talking in phone...
Baek Hyun: Hana, here was your present...
Hana: Huh? An eyeliner???
D.O: I have make mine present...right?
Hana: Haha...you did!
Chen: Here... I give you my necklace...
Hana: Huh? You actually wore a necklace?
Chen: Why?
Hana: Nothing! Thank you!
Chan Yeol: I gave you my bracelet...
Hana: Thank you, Channie~
Sehun: I gave you my bubble tea!
Hana: Where did you get this bubble tea?
Sehun: I'll find my way...Yehet!
Lay: I gave you my.... pillow??
Hana: huh??Okay... Thanks...
Kai: I will gave you....
Hana: ??
Kai: My hug and I will show you my dance!!
Hana: (blushing...)
Xiu Min: I wouldn't gave you my steamed bun but... I gave you my besbol hat!
Hana: It is so nice...thanks!!

Hana POV

I really happy all of them gaving me their precious things... Thanks EXO you alls were my Peter Pan!!
*EXO's Peter Pan start...
I can seriously feel my heart bumming so fast and my face were blushing since the moment  Kai hug me... Stop thinking about Kai,Hana!!!

D.O POV

I actually worried about Kai... He was not answering my question yet... What he thinking... Jong In... I really worried about you Kai... What's I gonna do...

(Kyung Soo imagine...)

President: Get out from SM Entertainment NOW!!
Kai: Okay...as you say...
D.O : Yah!! Kai! Sorry president... I will told him not to leave...
President: He destroy his own dreams!!
Kai: Hana was Baek Hyun's younger sister... She wasn't a normal girl like you think!
D.O: Yah! Kai... stop your talk now...

Reality

D.O: Yah, Kai stop it!

Everyone in the house look at D.O...

Kai: What's wrong? I didn't say anything...
D.O: Huh? No...no...it's nothing... hahaha...
Suho: Are you okay? Kyung Soo?
D.O: Yeah...I am fine... I guess...
Hana: Was you sick? You look pale...
D.O: NO... of cause I wasn't... hehe...
Hana: ohh... okay...

Kai POV

What's going on? Kyung Soo? Are you started imagine about something again? You said my name...but I didn't say anything wrongly... What actually bother you in your imagine huh? I did wrong things in you imagine? I wanted to ask you... but since you said that was nothing... then I wouldn't ask about it...
________________________________________________________________________

well...end of this chapter...hope you like it as well... Sorry for not update... there was something wrong with my connection... -_-||
by the way... I made it did I?
Enjoy the story...thanks...