Chapter 4: Thanks you guys!!!

In headmaster's room

Hyuna: Dad, where actually Suzy was going?
Headmaster: Wow, it's really fast...who inform you,dear? Suzy? She actually going to Australia. Erm...as she inform me,she was going to graduate at there...And she was going to live there for...at least 4 years...I guess..
Hyuna: What?? 4 years? Uhh!! Byun Hana, I HATE YOU!!!!
Headmaster: Why should you hate Hana?
Hyuna: She makes Suzy moving to Australia! I am gonna go and find her!(walking back to the class)
Headmaster: But it is non of Hana's  fault!!  *shout

In class...

Baek Hyun: Kai! Are you touching my younger sister, Hana?
Kai: Hey...don't misunderstand okay...I'm just wanted to stop her cries...
Chan Yeol: Mwo? You make Hana cry? Kai, I though you are my idol...(ಥ_ಥ)
Kai: Hey...I didn't do that!!
Hana: Pfffft...hahaha....Kai doesn't make me cry, you guys...
Kai: See!!I told y'all !!
Baek Hyun: But, what cause you cry? Oh, where was Suzy?
Hana: That the reason I cry,oppa. Suzy gone...

Baek Hyun POV

I am a little worry about Hana. I can felt that she was totally heart break...I ask about her cry and also about her bestfriend, Suzy. She told me she cried because Suzy gone...wait wait wait! Gone? whats that suppose to mean? And then...

Lay: What? She die?!

Whole EXO was in the class after Lay arrived...

Hana: No!! She not die! But she actually leaving Korea!!
EXO: Ohh~~
Lay: You scared me,Hana...
Hana: Is you who scared yourself! You misunderstand it, okay...

Silent for a while...

D.O: Do you feel hungry?(looking at Hana)
EXO: Us!!
D.O: Hey, I didn't ask you alls...
Hana: Yes, I am hungry...(since I didn't eat breakfast that Suzy prepared for last time to me...)
D.O: Okay then...I will exactly cook the taste likes your mother !
Hana: Thanks you guys! I really didn't know what had I done last century for accepting all of your kindness...
Sehun: You were too sensitive about that~
Xiu Min: Yup, our maknae was exactly right!
Chan Yeol: I am hungry ,hyung-nim...
Suho: Well, let's go! Wait...who is she? What's her name again? (pointing at Hyuna)
Chen: Hyuna-sshi...Am I right?

Hyuna POV

I was little bit supprised about EXO's apprienced but it's don't gonna change my decision...I well exactly kill Byun Hana!

Hyuna: Byun Hana! I'm gonna kill you!(holding a scissors)
Kai: Hey hey hey...calm down...wow wow wow....
Hana: What are you doing? I didn't do any wrong since I accidentally 'splash' coffee to you!
Baek Hyun: Yeah! What did my sister do,huh?
Hyuna: Hana, you make Suzy leaving Korea, you know? Because you make trouble to her since you friendship with her!
Sehun: Hey,don't say any nonsense thing like that!
Hana: ...

Hana POV

It's that true? I really cause Suzy a lot of trouble and that makes she leaving here? It's all my fault... Eotokkea, appa...eomma...
I make my friend leaving Korea... sob... sob...Eotokkea??

Sehun POV

Hana looks weird...and she was again started crying...what was her excactly thinking? Oh no! Did she really thinks that she cause Suzy away? Hana, please don't think like that!!

Kai: Yah! What evidence can you prove to say Hana cause Suzy's leaving??
EXO:...(this was the first time we all saw Kai angry likes that...)
Hyuna: I...the evidence... evidence...
Baek Hyun: If you haven't any evidence, then just go and stop saying Hana cause Suzy's leaving!

Baek Hyun POV

I was really woried about Hana... we all know that she was started her cry... I do what can I do for her... whats I gonna do to make her happy again? Ahh! Her birthday was coming. I will having a big birthday party for her... 'Hyuna-sshi just go for now!You were making all of us unhappy! ' is that me? I just says like that...unbelieveable....

Kai: Baek Hyun was right, just go! At least for now...(well, we all still know that she was same class with Hana, it's impossible to make her go away forever. What can we do now, is just protect Hana as we can...)

Hyuna gave up and she was going away...the class left EXO and Hana...and...Hana's cries...

Kyung Soo POV

Eotokkea...Hana cry...I guess even I cook for her, she will not enjoyed those foods... But, I can't stop her horrible cries too!So, I pushed Kai... and gave the signal 'Kai, do something!' ...

Kai POV

Kyung Soo pushed me...giving me a signal 'do something' ,... like I know what to do right now... 'meow' ...hey what's that? Baek Hyun makes that sound?  Or Chan Yeol ? Ehh!! A kitten!

Hana POV

'Meow' ....Huh? What is the sound? Baek Hyun oppa makes that? Oh! It's a kitten...' So..cute...' yup, I says that...

Kai POV

Okay, since she already said it is cute... that means she will happy right, if I hand that kitten to her... Hrm...here we go again Kai!

Kai actually caught that kitten easily... I think that kitten falls for Kai charming...(just kidding who fangirls with him don't kill me)

Hana: It was so cute...
Lay: Are we going to keep the kitten?
Kai: I guess so...
Suho: But where?
Hana: In my house I guess...haha...

EXO:(Thanks God! She laugh...)

Hana: I am tired...for crying all day long..ahh,the other student were coming... I guess I had to run back to the house and came back here in 15 minutes!
Kai: Let me do that...well, I were graduate already...so, I don't really had to come to school right? Even to begin late for a little bit...
Hana: I love you, Kai!
EXO: You love Kai?
Chan Yeol: No, you can't take away Kai!(hugging Kai's arms tidely)
Kai: Hey you guys!!(blushing...)
Hana: Yah! You all misunderstanding! What I mean were thanks Kai for not letting me late for school again...
EXO: OHH...(in heart: thats wasn't true,right?)

Kai POV

Well, i really supprised. Hana suddenly says 'I love you,KAI'... And I am blushing...wait... I AM BLUSHING? Stop blushing, Kai...
But... I really had feeling to Hana? Was that the truth?

Hana POV

Yah!! Stupid Hana! Why you suddenly says you love Kai? Uhh!! Well it's gonna be hard to explain to others EXO member include my elder brother, Baek Hyun oppa...

END of this chapter again... don't kill me, whose fangirls with Jong In...

________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! XD