Chapter 12: Forgiveness♡

In the hospital...

Hana POV

I finally can relax because Kai already get found in the shopping centre... but I scared whether he will feel uncomfortable in front of D.O oppa and me. Logicly, I should be the one who feld uncomfortable,right? Kai was matured so I shouldn't worried too much... just relax and take a rest.

Kai POV

well, I still didn't make my promise that I will protect Hana. I am a lier...*heart attack*
ohh! Is D.O... he look sad? He always smile whenever we had problem...Hey, first time,huh? "Hyung,what you doing? You look down." yup, ask him directly will be good.

Kyung Soo POV

"Hyung,what you doing? You look down." Kai asked me. Are you kidding? I kissed Hana. You didn't care? Then why do you leaving us there if you didn't care about that kiss? Hana worried about you very much but you didn't care? You always began stupid like that! You though Hana doesn't like you? You know that she don't even took a breakfast before came to meet me! You know she can't smile like usual because she care a lot about you? You damm gonna die!

"BOKK!!!" I smashed Kai. I don't know why did I angry like this.Just...angry...

"Yah!!!It's hurt you know?!Did I do any wrong? I just ask,you don't need to answer me,I can get it. Because you was my hyung."

Hyung...yeah...I am his hyung...thats why he takes care about me. What make me think that he don't care about Hana? Haish....

" Why you acting like nothing happen,Kai? You know I kissed....Hana..."I ask hopping he gave me an acceptable answer.

"because Hana had explain everything. I know both of you went to that shopping centre because of me. And I believe you had nothing with Hana. But if you did again behind me...then you die!" Kai finally got back his sense...wait....how did he know about that? Hana explain...but how? I though she had fainted before you talk to her~

"Kai, when did you talk with her? I though she already fainted after a few minute you saw her? "I asked...

"I had my ways~( •̀∀•́ )" Kai answered...

"Yah,you guys...don't ever fight in front of me!" a girl voice? Hana!

"Yah! you finally wake up! We were worried you know?" Kai was really happy now... well,it's time I had to call the other EXO members~

Readers POV

"Hey! What wrong with you? Kyung Soo, can you find Kai? Hello? Where is my Hana?" that is Baek Hyun's voice.Kyung Soo quickly pass the phone to Hana.

"Oppa~I miss you~" Hana said.

"huh? HANA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU? We were worried, you know? (sob...) " Baek Hyun screamed. Kai took away that phone, then asked...

"Hyung, you know who I am?" Kai said in a happy voice.

"… …"Baek Hyun nodded...

"Hrm? Hello?"Kai shocked.

" …SUHO!! CAME HERE!! KAAAAAIIIIIIII IIISSS HHHEERREEE!!!!" hhahhahha Baek Hyun really excited,isn't he?

"YAH! Jong In I wanna punished you!" Suho screamed.

"Yah, you guys...don't you missing me? " Kai joked~

"Hey, Suho. Came here quickly. The Incheon Hospital. Hana..." Kyung Soo took back his phone said that sentences then "tot…tut…" he hang up.

"D.O...?" Hana called D.O... making Kai uncomfortable...

"Hrm? It's okay,I just wanted to make all of them worried." D.O replied.

"Hana...don't call D.O like that... I don't like it. *pout* "Kai was jealous? hahahah..

"Kai? Erm ..o...k...?" Hana shocked a little bit.

when all of the EXO's member arrived.

"Did you guys going to go anywhere else?! Northern?! Southern?! Why you guys wearing like a dumpling?╭(°A°')╮" Hana feel disappointed but same times she was happy...really happy.

"Dwon$%3&* ??" Baek Hyun covered himself until can't talk well.

"Erhh! Unwear all your clothes!"
Hana finally explode...

"Unwear our clothes? All? *shy* " All of them asked a same question.

"Except your t-shirt and trousers! " Hana said with a blushing face.

"YES, MADAM! " they said. Since Kyung Soo and  Kai already in their normal clothes, so they were just sat aside and watch the other members opening their clothes...

"Neomu aleumdaun daun daun view~" Kai singging "VIEW" .

"KAI!!!!" they shouted.

"Shhii!!! this was hospital not you all' s home!" Hana said.

"Hahahah..."they all laugh...happyly...

"What?" Hana still that blur...

After a few days...she finally got back her health and go back to her house.

"Home sweet home..." Hana feel tired... really tired... it isn't about Gengs Hyuna... she feel tired because she feel like her feeling to Kai was wrong. She feel tired because Suzy still didn't contact her anyway...

"Well...go to the school shall we, Teddy?" Hana talking to her teddy bear that sat on her pillow.

In the school.

"Hi,MIMI~" Hana called.

"Hey,where were you been? i miss you~" Mimi replied.

"Well...I am okay now~♡"Hana tried to change the topics.

"Hey, Hana. You will get back what you gave me a few days ago." Hyuna came in the class.

"A slap,you mean?" Hana asked.

"Yes! Mico, Hye Ri catch her! Don't let her go!" Hyuna ordered.

"I wouldn't run away like you. It's doesn't matter if you still not going to tell me where Suzy was, I'll  find her by myself! Slap as much as you wanted!" Hana braved herself to say these things. In her mind, everything were not important anymore. Suzy was not here. Kai and her were never get together. She still a rubbish in everyone mind.

"You think I scared? Ha...." Hyuna was standby to slap her,but...

"I'm sorry,Hyuna. I feel so sorry... about Suzy, about EXO's oppa, about me." Hana suddenly said before Hyuna slapped her.

"…" huh? Hyuna cried...?

"I feel the same way as you...I really sad...serious...Suzy didn't said were did she go, but she told you. That was what I jealous...Hyuna, forgave me. I didn't care what do you do before...I will forget it. I just want to be your friend, true friend. Don't jealous of me, I had nothing to you to jealous. " Hana continue.

"but,why? Why you were telling me all of these? I hate you, remember?! " Hyuna said emotional.

"I…" Hana continue...

____________________________________

hehe...cliffhanger...thanks all of you that add my books(i mean fanfic) into yours' readin list!! Saranghae....