Chapter 13: Everything FINE

"I...I realize you weren't as bad as I though you were. You were just a girl that need care and love. " Hana continue.

" Don't pretend that you know me a lot! You weren't my father nor my mother! " Hyuna got mad but she already cries a lot.

"Uljima(don't cry), you still had your friends and parents...But me? Nothing! I got nothing..." Hana said.

"Enough! You were showing off that you had EXO as your oppa, did you realise that? And you did make sure you show off, everyday!" Hyuna shouted.

Suddenly...

" Yah, I though that you will not bully by anyone..It seems I were wrong...haha." a voice outside the class heard by Hyuna and Hana cause them stop fighting.

Author: Guess who? If you know that person shout it out!! Sorry if that person wasn't the person that you thinking...-.-

"SUZY!!" both of them called at the same time.

"Yes, is me! S.U.Z.Y! Well, how you doing? Hana? Hyuna?" Suzy wasn't supprized as she know that will happen if she suddenly popped out.

" Suzy! I miss you soo much! Why you don't even let me know where you been? I hate you begin that selfish...but still you were my friend and i miss you a lot..." Hana spread out the words.

" Welcome back... " Hyuna said without emotion.

" Thank you~ I though you know, but who cares~ I am back, right? *english language*" Suzy said in an England style~

"Hey, back to the point. Why were you bully Hana?" Suzy asked.

" I am not bullying Hana..." Hyuna answered.

" Kojimarayo!! You were bullying Hana! Everyone knows that..." Mimi said.

" Mimi..." Hana feel sorry because she feel that she was the one that bully Hyuna(mentally)

" Is that true ? Hana-sshi?" Suzy asked again.

" Anniyo! " Hana and Hyuna said at the same time.

"RING!!!" the noisy school bell rang.

Author: Sorry because this chapter EXO wouldn't be around the school because they went to another concert. But this chapter got EXO at last so enjoy this chapter!

Class started...

Teacher Park: Student, I need you all to study by yourself because teacher got a important meeting with headmaster.

" What was that meeting for?." Hyuna asked.

" Go ask your father yourself! Our Park teacher was very busy! " MiMi said.

" Mimi ! Don't be so rude! Sorry Hyuna I guess you had to ask your father by yourself because I really busy right now...." Teacher Park said.

" Mimi...said the truth. You like Teacher Park, don't you? " Hana asked.

"...shhh....How did you know? " Mimi asked with shame.

"Hahha! I had my way~(ฅ>ω<*ฅ) "
Hana said happily.

" ...Can we continue our things?" Suzy asked Hana and Hyuna.

" ..." Hana and Hyuna choosed to say nothing.

" ...come on! Say something!" Suzy saw the situation then said.