Chapter 7: Miannae...

Kyung Soo POV

I think Jong In did know what I thinking...fuh... Hey, Kyung Soo...that's not make sense, okay?? Kai wasn't going to left us...

Hana POV

I seriously feel purple aura between Kai and Kyung Soo oppa... Aren't they bestfriend? Huh... I am missing Suzy sometimes... Suzy was the person who celebrate my birthday by buying me present and cake... Now... It was just hope and memories... Suzy, please call me whenener you reached your destiny...

Suho POV

I guess Kyung Soo was worried too much about Kai... hrm... I worried too! Since I was their leader...What you gonna do now? Chan Yeol ,makes some fun now!! I guess someone heard my thinking 'Prank!!' but, what was that??

Chan Yeol: Yah...you guys were too quiet... let's do some prank!!
Everyone: Chan Yeol!!!
Chen: Here I go... caught that! Chan !
Lay: Yah yah yah... You were wasting the flour!!
Everyone: Who cares?!

...Er...silent for a while...then...'hahaha' ..okay they were all laughing like a crazy...

Ting...ting...

'Is that the ring bell?' Sehun ask.

'I guess...' Kai answer.

' It's actually door's ring...' Hana says...

'ohh...' EXO answer.

'That's mean our food was coming!!' Chan Yeol shouted excitedly...

'Let's go!!' Suho says...

They ate a lot of things... pizza... bubble tea... steamed bun...and fried chicken...haha.. Hana gonna miss those moment...

The next day...

Kai POV

I have a concert today... well, I wouldn't be able to protect Hana from Hyuna today... But she will be okay... right? What I gonna told myself was.... everything will be alright... yeah, that's all...

Suho: Kai..let's go before too late..
Kai: Okay...I'm coming...

In the school...

Hana: Hrm...boring as well...
Mimi: Same here...
Hana: But why? I am boring because Suzy not here...
Mimi: Because EXO were not here...
Hana: But we can studied without them... just like before!
Mimi: Yeah...you were right...but it still boring... I wanted to watch their concert....(ಥ_ಥ)
Hana: Haha!! Ohh, I let you borrow my video...Baek Hyun oppa says that he will record all their concert process to me!
Mimi: It's that true? That great! Haha!!
Mico: What's soo funny huh?
Mimi: Gangs Hyuna again...
Hye Ri: What's wrong with our gangs huh? *pushed Mimi onto the floor
Mimi: Yah! That's hurt!!
Hye Ri: Like I care...che!
Hyuna: Yah...that was enough! Byun Hana...no one were gonna protect you now... hahah..
Hana: You can call me Hana,but not full name. I am warning you...
Hyuna: Well, I actually have something to tell you... but it seems you didn't need that...Let's go...
Hana: What things?
Hyuna: Well...it about Suzy... are you interested?
Hana: Just say it!
Hyuna: I know where she was... right now...
Hana: You know? But how? She told you?
Hyuna: Yup, she told me!
Mimi: She lie, Hana... don't believe her!!
Hyuna: I wasn't lie...I really know where was she... wanted to know ,Hana?
Hana: Told me! Wait...you weren't told me that easily,right?
Hyuna: Hah! You were exactly right! I wanted you to stay in front that car park until the moon came out... then, I were going to tell you after the moon came out today...
Mimi: Yah, that's was imposibble!! Today was exactly rainy day ,the moon wasn't going to come out without magic!
Hana: I will do that...but you had to swear...
Hyuna: I swear! If  the task I gave to Hana was done...then I will told her where was Suzy or I will be the most ugly's girl in the world.
Mimi: Hana...please told me you weren't going to do that!
Hana: We had deal...Hyuna...if the moon came out tonight, you were going to tell me everything!!

After school, Hana really did what Hyuna ask her to do...stay in front of the car park until moon came out... NOTICE: the rain were really heavy...

At the concert...

Kai POV

My heartbeat suddenly went fast and slow... that's weird... I can control them usually... Was anythings bad happen on Hana? But since Baek Hyun didn't feel that then why should I feel that feelings...

Kai: Baek Hyun... Were your heartbeats go same with me?
Baek Hyun: Why? You feel something? Yeah, I actually feel cold for a while and my heartbeats wasn't beating as usual...
Kai: I feel that something happen to Hana...

Suho suddenly appear...

Suho: Who was you talking Kai?
Kai: It's about Hana...I worried about her... I can feel something bad happen to her...Baek Hyun feel that way too!
Suho: But who gonna became you , Kai? The concert wasn't endding yet!
Kai: I had called Tae Min hyung... He will gonna arrived any seconds... just bye now...
Suho: Yah! Jong In!!!

In front of car park...

Hana POV

I feel my legs frozen... it was really a heavy rain,huh?! Hold on, Byun Hana...You need to know where Suzy was... the moon will came out... the moon will came out... please... told me that the moon was gonna came out...uhh...I feel soo cold...who was that guy? Was he looking for someone? He walked... actually ran toward me... I just feel my body were going heavier... more heavier... and...

Kai POV

I was looking for Hana in her house...no sign of her...then I went to her school...I saw someone were satting at the cark park... Who will gonna to that stupid to stay there? She was long hair..creepy...but...it's seems like... Hana! I ran towards her... hold on Hana! Hold on!! No no no...she was going to fell down like that!! 'Hold on!!!' I shouted.

Hana POV

huh? He was shouted at me? Whatever... I just feel my body go heavier... I can't control them...

Hana exactly caught by Kai before she fall down...

Kai POV

Damm... her body was as cold as ice... Who cause you did these things huh? Stupid Hana...why did you do something stupid behind me? I just going to concert ,that's all... I though you will be alright... Miannae...miannae Hana... I wouldn't leave you again... I promise you...

________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter...╭(°A°')╮
Yup...boring I know... do you have any idea to make this story well?? I am now planning to make another story...vote my story please...