Chapter 2: EXO IN SCHOOL

After a few week, EXO were finally arrived the school...

In The Class...

Mimi: Hana, they are finally arrived today!! I am really excited right now!

Hana: Huh, what are you talking about?? Who are 'they' ?

Suzy: Are you really that bad in remembering something? Its EXO! EXO was going to arrived today! Aren't you watching the news? They actually report this news in this morning. Well, of cause they didn't say our school's name...

Hana: Huh? Its that true? Wow, I really forgot about such thing since this was the 14th days after we chat about that...

Suzy: Would you just forgot the day? Aren't you excited since your big brother was coming?
-_-||

Hana : Of cause I excited! Because I actually didn't see him since he debut...

Suzy: なに??! Then will he actually remember your face??
Hana: I am not sure about this...

Translet: なに?!=Nani?! that means 'what' in english.

Hana POV

I actually miss Baek Hyun Oppa...but I wonder will he still remember me after didn't seeing for 3 years...I guess...well, EXO were the fabulous South Korean Boy's Group. So, to meet my brother was not that easy...(ಥ_ಥ)
I really tried...

Flashback

Hana: Let me see my brother!
EXO manager: No, little girl...I wouldn't gave you the permission since there were a lot of  fangirls were acting as their brother their sisiter and their girlfriend!!
Hana: But I am really Baek Hyun's sister!
EXO manager: when I say no, then it's NO!!!
Hana: But...let me see him, then you will know the truth!
EXO manager: Well, little girls, just GET AWAY FROM HERE!!!
Hana:...(walk away)

END OF FLASHBACK

I really was his younger sister...Baek Hyun Oppa, I really miss you...why wouldn't they believe me?

Suzy POV

Hana's reaction was really weird...well, I really woried about the deal I make with Hana since she didn't see her brother this long...
But I have to believe her right? God!! Help me up! Nan eotokkeayo? What I gonna do? Tell her that don't really ask for the autograf? Or what?

THEN, Mimi break the silent...

Mimi: Look out there!!
Suzy: Hey, look out for what? It's nothing danger here...
Hana: Yeah, I agree. Look out for what?
Mimi: No, I mean look out the window! It's EXO!!!
Suzy: Hana, look!!
Hana: I know...and there was Baek Hyun oppa!!!

Here comes bad news...I means Gengs Hyuna were coming...

Hyuna: What were you alls looking at? EXO? Wow, I can't believe people like you love such idol  things...Do you have any right to fangirl with EXO?
Mico: Yeah! Hyuna was right!!
Hye Ri: I agree too!

They were pointing at Suzy and Hana.

Suzy answered Gengs Hyuna angryly: Then what did we both done, not to fangirls with EXO??Do you know something? Byun Hana IS ACTUALLY  BYUNNNBBBB.......
Hana: Suzy ! What are you going to say? I have no evidence...
Suzy: Go now! Ask for the autograf!!
Hana: But Suzy...(looking outside the window)