Chapter 7

I was with the male team again. I took a photo of almost all of them running to warm up. Then one of Asahi spiking and Daichi receiving. I'd tried to get Kageyama and Nishinoya but I'd failed.

I saw the freckled boy practicing the serve. "Yamaguchi, right?" I approached him.

"Yes."

"I've seen your serve and I think that if you lowered your elbow a bit, you'd have more control over the ball."

He tried it. "Oh, thanks."

He did it again and I photographed the ball going over the net.

"Nishinoya," I called. "Can I photograph your receive?"

"Of course! I know I'm skilled" he said and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Yamaguchi, please do it again!" I said

He nodded and did a nice serve. I crouched and got ready. I looked at the ball very carefully and just before Nishinoya saved the ball... Click.

Yes! I got it!

"Thanks, guys!" I beamed.

"Y/n," said someone behind me.

"Shimizu, hi! Suga and I put the flyers around yesterday. And don't apologize for having to leave."

"Thank you," she grinned. "How is your project going? Could I see the pictures?"

"Good. Slow, but progressing. Look."

I shared the pictures from today.

"Those are good. Are you sure you're only keeping about two or three?" She asked.

"Depends. But yeah, I'm very perfectionist with this. Every one has to be perfect."

Talking to Shimizu was nice. She was the least intense of them. A bit of calm in the storm.

That's not the saying.

Shut up, brain.

When the boys went to change I took pictures of the empty gym.

"Y/n," called Suga. "We're going to study in here. Come."

I nodded and followed him to a tiny room, which had a big desk with lots of opened books and pens.

Hinata and Kageyama sat reading something. Noya wrote something pouting and Tanaka had an open book on his head as a hat.

Suga hit Tanaka on the back. "Take it seriously!"

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi didn't hold their laughter, while Kageyama and Hinata struggled with English.

"I can help you with this. English is probably my best subject."

"Really? Thank you!" Hinata said. "I don't understand this structure."

"Thanks," said Kageyama dryly but determined.

I explained a couple of things and then opened my geography book. "Can someone help me with this?"

"I will," said Suga. "Geography is easy to study. Look, you highlight this type of parts, then..."

It felt nice having him right next to me. His patience and dedication were admirable: I couldn't stop admiring him.

What was I thinking? Had I caught a cold or something?

He explained me how to study more efficiently and gave me tips for memorizing. I never thought studying could be something apart from torture.

I read the biology book and wrote some definitions.

"That's wrong," said Tsukishima. "This is the correct answer." He wrote it down, next to mine.

"Are you starting to like me and you decided to help me?" I said.

"No. Seeing what you wrote gave me physical pain and I had to say something. Anyway, I'm leaving."

"How can you say something like that?" Hinata was angry, but Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were already out.

I started laughing. "Is he always like that?"

"Yes," said Tanaka and Noya at the same time. And that made me laugh even more.

"I'm okay," I calmed down. "Could you explain this, Suga?" I showed him a math problem.

"Yeah, but are you sure you're okay?"

"Of course, don't mind my craziness."

Suga explained the problem. I helped with English and we studied all together until my hands were sore and my eyes closing.

"Y/n," said Suga softly. "You're falling asleep. Come on, let's all go home."

"Huh?" I blabbered sleepily. "Oh, yeah, sorry."

"It's okay," Suga laughed softly.

I loved how gentle he was. But he could also get serious. His genuine care and sweetness made me want to hug him.

Oh no.

Did I like him? It was too soon to say, why did I feel like this? It's true I'd spend more time with him than with the rest of the team.

"See you tomorrow," said Hinata, yawning.

"Stay awake! Don't you go home on your bike?" said Kageyama in an angry tone. I wondered why he was so aggressive when saying something like that.

I said goodbye again.

I was tired. I'd figure out the Suga situation tomorrow.

Heyy again!!! Don't forget to vote and comment :DD