'*•.¸♡ 4 ♡¸.•*'

HYEWON'S POV

I was walking to school with Gunwook when I remembered that I was supposed to show Yujin around at school today. I was about to text him when I remembered I hadn't gotten his number yesterday.

'stupid me I forgot to get his number'

"Hey gunwook, did you get yujin's phone number yesterday?"

"no, why? wait...  DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM?!" 

"WTF NO I DON'T" I denied yelling back at him

"THEN WHY DO YOU WANT HIS PHONE NUMBER?!"

"I'll be showing him around at school later, and I was supposed to remind him about it, idiot" 

When we got to the school entrance, I noticed Gyuvin and Yujin, who appeared to have just arrived. But before I could even open my mouth, gunwook got ahead of me.

"Hey, isn't that gyuvin and yujin? GYUVIN, YUJIN, WAIT UP" He shouted, earning their attention, then dragged me towards them.

"Good morning, Yujin," I said with a smile."Just to let you know, I'm here as well."  Gyuvin said while waving his palm in front of my face."Yeah, morning"

"Ah, so you're picking favorites now"

Yujin then laughs softly, making my heart skip a beat.

"Good morning to you as well, hyewon"

'Wtf is this weird feeling?'

"I'll go first, my friends are probably in our room by now. I'll see you guys later"

We headed to our classroom after Gunwook left.

"Yujin" 

"Hyewon" We said at the same time.

"no-" Gyuvin interrupted the talk before I could finish what I was about to say. 

"don't even think about starting that 'no, you go first' at the same time"

Yujin and I exchanged looks for a few seconds then giggled because of what gyuvin said.

"What exactly are you supposed to say, Yujin?" 

"Oh, I forgot to get your number; I was supposed to ask you about the tour and whether we should do it before or after class."

"I was supposed to ask you the same thing" I said and giggled.

"Ah here and give me your phone, I'll put my number in it" I said and handed him my phone so he could save his number. 

As we arrived at our room, we spotted yuna and haruto chatting at the back while ricky was just scrolling thru his phone in the seat next to them.

After a short while, the bell rang, signaling the start of class, but as it was still the first week of school, we had nothing else to do but attend class orientations.

Finally, lunchtime arrived after hours of tedious orientations. We all made our way to the cafeteria, we then caught sight of gunwook waving at us. He told us to sit with him and his friend because there weren't any chairs available as we arrived at their spot.

"by the way gunwook you can go home first, I'll be staying after class" he then nodded and continued eating.

"Gyuvin, I won't be going home with you either" said yujin who was next to me

"why?"

"I'll be showing Yujin around later after class" I butted in

"If you like, you guys can come with us" I said.

Yuna interrupted Haruto when he began to say "I wanna j- OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"After class, Haruto and I are heading to the mall to... buy something" she remarked with a sly grin on her face.

"how about you guys?" I questioned Gyuvin and Ricky.

"W-we umm...I need to bring ricky to the vet I mean my dog, ​​and ricky is coming with me"

"Hey, when did I agree to accompany you? More importantly, since when do you have a pet?!"

"since now, and my pet is sitting beside me" gyuvin the joke that's why he and ricky started arguing.

something is wrong. I saw yuna and gyuvin smirking and leaving haruto and ricky confused.

What are they even up to? weird

We said goodbye to gunwook and went back to our classroom since the bell was about to ring.

I guess it's just me and yujin later after class.

HAN YUJIN'S POV

I somehow feel happy and excited knowing that it would only be me and hyewon doing the tour later. This could maybe be my only chance to get close to her and get to know her more.

I could feel a smile spreading across my face as I think about spending my time after class with hyewon.

I hope the time can speed up.

"what are you thinking about for you to smile widely like that?"  The person sitting next to me poked my cheek and jolted me back to reality. 

"U-uh, nothing, just some random thoughts hehe" I replied as I can feel heat spreading across my face. I hope she didn't notice.