♡7♡

Days have gone by really quickly. It was now Wednesday morning and the school day was just beginning. Students were in the hallways, bustling around, chatting about different stuff.

When I arrived at my classroom, there was complete silence. There is no one in our room yet, possibly because it is still early. Gunwook and I arrived at school a little early today since he has basketball tryouts.

I decided to use the extra time to scroll around social media. I took my seat in the second to last row and settled in.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy and I fought to keep them open, but eventually, I succumbed to the exhaustion and drifted off to sleep.

My slumber was cut short when I felt someone sit beside me. I opened my eyes to see Yujin arranging his things on his desk.

"Oh, sorry, did you wake me up? Go back to sleep, I'll wake you up when classes begin."

"No, it's fine, I think I've slept enough"

After an hour had passed, it was time for our first period. After greeting Mr. Baek, he then started the class. We then took out our notebooks and began taking notes.

The morning classes had been long and grueling, but we were finally free for a much-needed break. As we all filed out of the classroom, some stretched their limbs while others talked excitedly about their plans for the break. I let out a collective sigh of relief.

"It's only the first three days of regular classes and they're already giving us so much work" yuna whined as we agreed to what she said.

"Hopefully the last three subjects this afternoon wouldn't give any homework" 

"Well look at the bright side, at least all of them are due next week" I told them

"yeah, we have enough time to finish it all" yujin replied as he agreed to what I said

"We can do it at my house if you guys want, my mom has been bugging me and told me she really wants to meet you all" He then suggested which we all agreed to.

"so when can we go there?" ricky asked

"hmm... does Friday sounds good to y'all?" 

"Then it's settled, we'll have a group study at yujin's house on Friday" 

// TIME SKIP //

It was the last class for the day and all of us were relieved that their school day was finally over. As we all gathered our things and slowly made our way out of the classroom, the teacher, Mr. Lee, called out to us. 

"Hey everyone, one last thing before you leave, we will be doing a project by pair next week, and your partner will be your seatmate, and no, you cannot switch partners," he informed, as almost every one of my classmates complained.

"Oh, and don't forget to do your assignments, you'll be passing that next week," he added as he finally dismissed us.

"hey, yujin do you have anything else to do today?" I stopped him from leaving with gyuvin and ricky.

"no, why?"

"well... I was thinking of treating you today, remember about our deal last Saturday?" 

"I thought we were only joking" He replied

"a deal is a deal, yujin" gyuvin then butted in

"so?" I asked, waiting for him to answer.

"I guess we can go now, I have nothing to do at home anyways"