♡ 23 ♡

3RD PERSON'S POV

The sun was shining brightly as the most awaited school festival finally began. After weeks of preparation, the school grounds were transformed into a carnival-like wonderland. Everywhere students were seen selling food, running rides, and hosting different booths.

The excitement was palpable as the students roamed the grounds, sampling food, participating in games, and taking part in many activities. Everyone was having the time of their lives, experiencing the joy of being part of something special.

Hyewon and her classmates gathered early to set up the booth and ensure that everything was perfect.

Their teacher had assigned them to watch over their class's booth in two-hour shifts so that everyone could still enjoy the festival while taking turns to oversee the booth.

Luckily for hyewon and her friends, they have only had the morning schedule and they could all enjoy the rest of the day trying other booths and rides.

Hyewon and her group of friends had been walking around the school festival, laughing and enjoying themselves when they suddenly noticed a large crowd gathered around one of the booths. Intrigued, they decided to investigate and soon realized that the booth was their own class.

The friends were shocked to see that their class's booth had become the most popular at the fair. People were asking questions about how many shots can they do. Some were complimented on how good the shots turned out and how good was the quality of the photos. Hyewon and her friends smiled as they made their way to the other booths.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go check on something really quick" Yujin said excusing himself, hoping that hyewon wouldn't suspect anything

"We can go with you if you want," Hyewon said

"NO! I mean I'll just catch up with you guys later before our shift at the booth" He then replied

"...okay" she simply replied and walked passed him, leaving the rest of their friend group behind

"Where are you going?" gyuvin asked in a whisper

"Soundcheck" he simply replied as he waved the others goodbye

"HEY HYEWON WAITH FOR US" yuna shouted and ran towards her friend

"yujin has been busy recently, do you guys know something that I don't? Are you guys hiding something from me?" hyewon peppered them with questions.

"No, why would we hide something from you? Maybe he just needs to finish something or whatever" Yuna assured her as she put her shoulder around her friend.

"Enough with that let's try out some rides!" Gyuvin excitedly pushed the group of friends toward the rides

-

Hours had passed, and it was now hyewon's and her friends' turn to watch over their booth.

When Hyewon and her friends arrived at the booth, they saw Yujin already sitting in one of the chairs. He had been tasked with handling the money of the students who were trying out the booth. He looked a bit overwhelmed, but he was doing a great job.

Hyewon and her friends took turns watching the booth and helping out Yujin. They made sure that everyone was being charged correctly and that the money was all being collected. They also answered any questions the customers had and made sure they were happy with the outcome of their photos. 

As their shift went on, Hyewon and her friends watched as more and more people came to the booth. They were amazed at how successful their booth was.