♡ 22 ♡

"So what's up? you've been pouting since we got here" gunwook said as he took a sip of his drink.

"My friends have been acting weird since I entered the room, especially yujin and I don't know what to think" I replied

"Then don't think about it, idiot" 

"Hey I'm serious here"

"I am as well, look, I know you like to overthink things so just chill. It's not like you did something wrong or anything" gunwook said as he placed his drink on the table "Did you do anything wrong?" he asked

"...no" 

"Then there, you don't have to worry about anything."

"yeah, I guess you're right"

"I'm always right" he said with a grin on his face

-

3RD PERSON'S POV

Hyewon was feeling particularly down. She was sulking and ranting to her older brother Gunwook about her friends acting weird earlier. Meanwhile, her friends were in Yujin's house watching him practice his song dedicated to Hyewon.

Yujin had been working hard in practicing the song, making sure it would be perfect on the day of the festival. He wanted every note and every word to be clear, clear enough to express what he felt towards the girl.

As his friends watched, they smiled and cheered him on. As he finished the last part of the song, the room erupted in applause.

"That was really good!" haruto complimented resulting in yujin getting shy.

"Ahhh I want someone to sing for me too" Yuna said

After a few rounds of practicing, talking, and planning the four friends then decided to go home. They all said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.

-

Hyewon was excited for tomorrow, the first day of the school's festival. She had been working with her classmates for weeks to get their booth ready for the festival. They had made decorations, posters, and other eye-catching stuff to gain other students' attention and for their booth to stand out from the rest.

Hyewon was especially proud of her class for coming together and working as a team. She was pretty impressed with how the booth turned out.

On the other hand, yujin has been practicing the song that he would be singing on the last day of the festival. As the day got near he felt really nervous about how his plan would turn out. 

Yujin had been practicing day and night for weeks. He was determined to make the song turn out as beautiful as possible. 

Hyewon was the reason he was pouring his heart and soul into the song. He wanted to be able to show her how he felt in a way that words could not.

He had made any excuse he could think of to spend time to practice. He would make excuses like going to the doctor, accompanying his mom to the mall, lying that he wasn't feeling well, and many more. It was all for Hyewon.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" yujin said as he plopped down on his bed

"Well, you can't back down now. You've been practicing the song over and over again for the past few weeks can't let that effort go to waste" gyuvin replied as he was sitting on yujin's bed comfortably.