Prologue

Have you ever felt like your playing a role that someone else decided for you?

I feel that all the time. I'm the illegitimate child of the Lu family yet, I have to be the heir. My brother's sickly ever since birth, his mother, Miss lu died after childbirth. After my father's beloved wife died, he buried himself in his work. Then he had a one-night-stand with young, exotic, Brazilian beauty, my mother. He left her soon later. She got pregnant with me afterwards. Due to her parents and region, she couldn't abandon me. She struggle to meet ends meet as she was only 19 when she had me. She couldn't go to college, thus working many part-time jobs. Her family couldn't help much, as they were poor.

She finally had enough when I was 4, she sent me to my father, alone. I entered the lavish gathering of the Lu family and encountered the man who claimed to be my "father." I presented him with enigmatic documents that perplexed me. Looking back now, those must of been paternity papers. I can still remember their faces to this day.

My 'father', being the intelligent businessman he, calling over his doctor cousin to check. The result was still the same. This caused an uproar to occur, which baffled me then. A big, kind men appeared in front of me, trying to led me out. Without thinking, I challenged to fight me, as he reminded me about the general-auntie that live next door. He agreed, not thinking much.  His strength was formidable, to the point where I questioned whether I stood a full chance of defeating him in my current state. However, he was surprised too, everybody was; I was just of a 4-year-old little kid, yet I fared greatly against him. He praised me after, "Being a strong little boy" were he exacted words. Which I correct him, stating that I was a girl.

The rest of the crowd was taken aback, their expressions filled with disbelief. It was understand, as I looked like a boy instead of a girl. As you can guess, this caused another fuss. This was supposed to be a celebration for the head finally getting remarried, yet some unknown kid comes in and with one surprise after another, disrupts everything! The guards tired take me away but, my 'father' already took interest in me. He pulled me to the side and continued to party.

I really don't remember much after that.

Since that day, I lived in my 'father's' house. "Subsequently, I came to grasp the magnitude of my position. I am the illegitimate child of my 'father', a bastard. His new wife divorce him after finding out about me. Since that, it's just been me and my 'father'. My brother is in a dofferent country for treatment. And-

*Pow*!

"Argh!" A muscular man violently fell out of the rings.

Sh!t. I was too immersed in my thoughts again. I got to get rid of this habit.

"Jun! Are you okay." I yelled out. He quickly go up and waved. 

"Rio!" His had a goofy smile plastered on his face. This fool is Jun-Hoon, a half-Japanese-Chinese man. He was tall, standing at 185(6'0), just 5 cm shorter than me. I'm 190(6'3)cm despite only being 17, my testosterone is too high. Jun is 19, make him my Hyung. Though he does acted like a child all the time.

"Rio! Did you hear? There a new girl in the female class! I heard she's a beauty!" Playboy as usual. If we consider by normal standards, Jun is handsome, having a sharp-jawline, wild brown hair and deep hazel eyes. He ripped as well........He's one of the most popular boys in school. Many chase scream at the sight of him, even teachers(Female) are attracted to him. Being vice-captain of the boys mixed martial-arts club helps as well. 

S high school, a prestigious academy where only the rich and intelligent gather. Anyone who graduate's, would be able to attend Z college; one of the most prestigious colleges out there. Graduates from there are assured of a bright and promising future ahead. And that's the school I'm currently in, I'm in my last year. Jun is the son of a wealthy, second-generation chaebol and one of my best friend's.