First world: Ancient world

It was a bright sunny day for the Chinjo village, it hold a population of a thousands. Most of the people there were simple villagers that held no power. Even the chief had very little real power . Even so, the village's peaceful.

In a vast meadow, deep in the forest laid a small child. The child was covered in soot and dirt, but their beauty couldn't be hidden. A face that still had baby fact, button nose, pink plump lips. It was a very cute child. The child's eyelids shook and slowly opened her eyes. But there was something off with the child, as her eyes held a sharp glint.

When Rio opened her eyes again, she found that her surrounding environment had completely changed. Now, she was no longer in the mystical land but in a opening field. There was a bright yellow sun shining high above in the sky and the sounds of birds chirping could be heard coming from the forest that surrounded the meadow.

There was a bright yellow sun shining high above in the sky and the sounds of birds chirping could be heard coming from the forest that surrounded the meadow. Right besides the meadow was a clear, pristine lake. It shone it a sea-green color as fish swam through it. Right next to the child were three brown pot, filled to the brim with the sea-green water. 

The child gaze swept around one last time before. Suddenly a wave of memories crashed throughout Rio! She clutch her head in pain as she tried to comprehend the information.

This body's name was Su Ayla. A 'common' 8-year-old girl living in the chinjo village. Her mother had already passed and her father was sickly, so she does nearly everything. Before her mother passed, she was a hunter, she taught her how to hunt. Currently, she hunts, cleans, and cook's a little. And, since her father is sick, she makes it her mission to collect the spring water to clean her father.

Rio collect herself after understanding everything. "Reina." Her crispy, childish voice stunned her for a second.

[Reina: Yes.] 

She sighed in relief when she heard the sweet voice in her mind. [What's this place?]

[Reina: Host, I will be transferring this world's information to you soon. The person whose destiny you need to change this time is Fang Yue, who is also your-soon-to-be step-sister.] 

[Step-sister?] I couldn't help to frown when I heard that. How did that happen.

[Reina: This body's mother was the martial sister of Fang Yue father, Fang Xiong. He came after this body father's death.]

"[When does he die?]" Rio was surprised at the words coming out of her mouth.

[Reina: Today]

It feel like a lightening bolt struck her. She had to go see him now! She brought her two finger to her mouth.

*Whistle*!

She called this body's pet, Lou

*Niegh*!

A lovely white-furred pony dashes forward with remarkable speed. Rio grabs the pots of water, only to find the pot wasn't all that light. This body was quite strong...."Luo appears before her. Rio grips the pots tight, attempting to regain control of herself. Every fiber of her being was urging her to rush to her father immediately. She took a few a breath's and suppressed herself. 

Luo nudged his soft head towards her, she collected herself. She petted the horses head and mounted him. Without need to be told, the horse runs in the direction of her house. Rio nodded with satisfaction. This pony was gift to her by mother, so it was trained well.

Rio felt anxious. Even though he wasn't her real father, he still was someone important to this body. 

She wanted to see him one last time.