First Meeting

Were here. The main characters are inside this building. 

Ever since Rio found yue was going, she had to came along with her. She had to meet them, even if it was too soon. She hastily walked down the hall with Yue. They arrived at a door, a servant pushed it for them. This is it.

It s showtime

Creakkkkkk*!!

"Ah, yue. Your here." As expected of the main cast, everyone here had top-class looks. There were 4 males and another female there. The son of the right-minister, the son of the imperial dragon guards, son of the minister of rites and the male lead, the 6th prince. Finally, the female lead lead, Xu mei..

She was really pretty; long, soft brown hair and clear, watery oynx eyes. Clear-jade skin, delicate facial features and big doe-like eyes. Her beauty arouses the protective instinct of males(and females). It's no wonder how she manages to conquer all of the people here.

They all waved at Yue, then looked to the person next to her. They were stunned. Skin darker than anyone, yet radiates a golden hue. Deep, blue eyes, kin to precious sapphire. Jade-green hair flowing like a turquoise water-fall. She is so.....so exquisite , so exotic, so enchanting....As if a heavenly fairy. Not even a thousand words could describe her.

She curled her pink-blossom lip, dimples forming on her chubby cheeks. Her eyes turned into crescents. "Hello, big brothers and sister." Her melodic voice snapped them out of their gander. "A-ahh! You must be little sister A-Alya?" It sounds like both a question and statement, her smile grew even more.

While, Yue mood sours. She didn't like how they were looking at her little sister. 

Meanwhile, all of them were panicking internally. They didn't expect this so-called Alya to be like this! They weren't prepared, even though Fang Yue told them in advance.  They acted like fools, unbefitting of their noble-upbringing. It embarrassing!!!

But, Xu Mei had different thoughts. It's true she underestimated Alya looks, thinking she was just a country-bumpkin. Now, it felt like she received 100 slaps. As an (ancient) woman felt, she felt extremely worried and threatened. She didn't want her to steal everyone away from her. Especially her 6th prince. Fortunately, it seems that he only was startled by her appearance. She inwardly sighed in relief. 

She gently sat down with Yue. "Are you okay now?" The son of rites, Chang Tao asked. "I'm fine now, big brother." His face instantly flushes up, she's seriously too beautiful.

Subsequently, one by one, they introduced themselves. When it was Xu Mei's turns she 'shyly' introduced herself. Rio felt amused, she could tell what Mei was thinking. "(She's only a child, yet already identify 'threats')" If it were anyone else, they would be fooled, thinking that Mei is a shy girl. Unfortunately, that won't work on Rio.

"Xu Mei? What a pretty name!!" She childishly exclaimed. Xu Mei clenched her fist and smiled back. " Meimei, your so beautiful. You have such wonderful skin and features. As if a celestial spirit. People will chase you in the future." Everyone nodded in their hearts. people would literally die just to get a glimpse of her in the future.

However, Yue's complexion was ugly when she heard Xu Mei addressing Rio. She was the only one to address Rio as "Little Sister Alya." But, now, everyone in the group was addressing Rio as such. Yue found it aggravating. She's her sister and hers alone!! 

'Little sister," my ass! She's not your little sister! What are you people calling her "little sister" so happily for?! She's mine!' She angrily complained inside her heart. She impatiently said, "Aren't we going outside. Let's go. The day's almost up."