Saving the villainess

The madam arranged me room soon after. I'm right next to Yue's room. They really are kindhearted people. 

Especially the madam. Despite me from coming out of nowhere, she's treating me like her daughter. It assuring there good women in this times. It's such a shame that the died in such a horrible way. "Well I'll just have to stop that from happening."

Reina, what the condition of the royal family?]

[Reina: well it's a bit complicated. The royal royal is in... shambles. ]

[Huh?]

[Reina: It's better is I just transfer than explain.]

Information exploded inside her brain. When she understood it all, she cursed in her heart.

The land they are in is the esteemed Lai kingdom, under the rule of Emperor Yìchén Lai. The emperor, now in his later 40s, presided over a complex familial network, with four imperial consorts and a single empress. He had a whooping thirteen children: 7 daughters and 6 sons. However, the twin crown prince and princess perished under the hand of a noble consort. The 2nd princess died of illness. Furthermore, a mass assassination took the lives of the 3rd princess, the 4th prince, 6th princess, and 4th princess. This series of unfortunate events left a reduced number of children, the 2nd princess, 5th princess, 7th princess, 3rd prince, 5th prince, and 6th prince. These events ignited a raging power struggle within the Lai kingdom, where contenders vied fiercely for the coveted throne.

Upon Fang Yue's betrothal to the male lead, it gave him a advantage if power, allowing his defeat his brothers and snatch the crown..

She ruffled her hair, she racked her mind to find a solution. After moments of contemplation, an idea sparked within her.

Wait a minute.......

"Then what if he doesn't give the throne. Then he's nothing!" I felt a huge wave of excitement crashing through me. All I just have to not let him be king. I to find someone else.

[Reina, is there anyone else suitable for the throne.]

[Reina: There's the 5th prince. The 3rd princes is mediocre and weak-minded, thus dropped out. The 2nd princess is 'obvious' and is already married. The 6th princess is the sister of the male lead, she wouldn't get in the way of her beloved brother.]

[Damn! There's no one else then the 5th prince, huh..?]

[Reina: Well.....there is a another. But-]

[Really who!? Which other prince?]

[But, she's kinda of a wild card.]

[Wait, she?]

[Yes she, the 7th princess princess! Out of all the princes and princesses, she's the most talented. She far more capable than 5th prince.  In fact, she almost came close to claiming the throne from the male lead.]

[Then why didn't she attain the throne?]

[She....was threatened by the female lead.]

[Damn that f*cking bitch!] I clicked my tongue, feeling hatred for the female lead intensify.

[Where she is right now?]

[Ahhh....She's in the south border. She's daughter of consort Tai, who's the daughter of the general of the southern borders. If General fang is the ruler of the north, Tai governs of the south. Consort Tai's linage rivaled the empress family, yet, instead of fighting the empress for favor and her position, she quietly lived her life. Ending up as a the least favored imperial consort. She gave birth the 7th princess, the series of assassinations instilled fear in her heart for her newborn's safety. Out of concern, she dispatched her infant daughter to the south prior to her death.