Burial? Off to the capital!

The ground shook with intensity. There were people a lot of people.

There here.

 Fang Xiong's people. I look out the window to find about 20 people in black-clad clothing, on horses coming here. 

Wah...... Fang ready did go all out... The (Not-so) mysterious people in black stop outside and get off. I can see then more clearly now. The horde riders were mostly men, with a few woman. One of the men came closer and shouted, "Is anyone home!". His manly voice booms over everywhere, I could feel it rattling through my body. 

There's no use in hiding, their fully trained people. While I'm a only a 8-year-old little girl." We have come in peace.! We won't harm you! We are duke Fang's people! Young miss!!" She sighed in defeat, knowing she couldn't hide forever. She had to come out sooner or later, so why now go now instead of being forcefully found....? 

She get's up from the floor, taking one last look of her 'father'. "(Even though out time was short, I could tell you were a really good husband and father....Rest in peace. My you have a blessed next life.)" She silently prayer as she walked out of the room. She made a few twist and turns before arriving at the backyard.

All of the people there were hostile when they heard noise, the tense air gradually subsided, their guard relaxing as a child emerged into view. This child was very dirty yet, was somehow still cute. And most likely, their miss. "Hi there, little meimei! My name is big sis chen" A gracefully woman slowly approaches her, bending down to her eyelevel. "Little girl, what's your name? Are you lost?" She softly spoke to her, as if she was calming down a child....

Well, now she is though....(*Ahem*)

"Uh, big sis chen, my name is Su Nida. I live here." I can't be rash. Duke Fang's resident's is far from here, so I'll be traveling with those people. I must leave a good impression of them.

" 'Big Sis Chen' eyes widen in surprise, before, quickly returning to her usual demeanor. But, everbody knew, this was their new miss. "Then, where are your parents?"

"My mom is dead and my day passed earlier." They were a little stunned at the matter-of-fact tone she used while taking about someone's death. In reality she was hiding the sadness in her heart. Even around potential ally, she couldn't reveal her true feelings. "Or really...I'm sorry for you then." "She embraced Rio tightly, causing her to tense up? What was this woman planning....

In reality, she wasn't planning anything. She truly felt sorry for the little girl as she lost she parent at a young age too.....Although the child was so dirty and stinky. They need to give her a bath later....

Inward Rio was wary, but outside she looked like she was confused. "Well you see, were actually  you father's 'friend'. Is there anything we can to help?" She looked at me with earnest eyes. "Then. can you help me, bury me father's body." They flinched once again after hearing those words. What normal child would ask them to bury someone. Yet, this was their, they must escort the young miss and cater to her requests. They couldn't refuse. Some went inside, coming out a few minutes later with a enchanting beauty. Long black hair, a peerless face and a slender body, his was entrancing. Everyone was captivated. He was prettier than any woman out there.

The only issue laid in his unnaturally pale skin, a sign he's dead Regret filled them all as they that such a beauty died, even though he was a male, ..."Rio stepped into the shed and emerged with a... shovel. Everyone was puzzled, what is she doing now? She gestured them to follow her. They obediently followed her, confused. The went in front of the house, in the garden. She raised her shovel and.

*Ting* !

She jams it into the dirt, surprising everyone again." What are you doing?" One of the men raised their voice at her. "Burying my father." I curtly replied. I don't feel like entertaining them now. I need to take care of my father first. "I don't need any help." She denied them the chance before they even said something. 

She continued to dig or a long time. It's fortunately she was strong, otherwise she would have collapsed already.

When she was finished, she called them over. They reluctantly came over and put the body inside. The wanted to bury it. So, they look over their shoulder's to Rio's approving face. She give them the shovel to finish the job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hahh...Finally done!" Rio collapsed to the floor in exhaustion. It was really hard, everywhen on her body was aching. But, she had to do it, for her....'father.'

*Sniff Sniff*!!

She wrinkle's her nose as she smelled herself. She was stinky. It makes sense. She was only focused on her father health, thus neglected herself. And she couldn't completely wash herself . "I want to take a bath." She mumbled under her breath, but her words didn't escape the notice of a few keen observers.

"Young Miss. Would you like a bath." I nodded my head while sweetly(?) smiling. He face flushes pink. Why is he doing that? I wonder if he's sick? Not knowing how cute she looked with smiling. it trigger the adult's parental instincts."Xaio-bou, Wan-ci! Attend the young miss." He snapped his finger, 2 people come out the crowd, both girls. One in her late 20s, the other in her middle teens. They were both pleasant-looking. 

"Follow us young miss." They said with a smile. "Wait! Use the water I brought." They looked confused? 'What water?' was the question they wanted to ask. "It's near the pony." Their eyes light up as their were 'enlightened' and scurried off. I headed to the bathhouse, proceeding to undress. Right after, they came in. I patiently awaited their completion

*Pah*!

"Young miss, your bath is ready." Good. I entered, the water was pretty warm. The 2 women still dressed in their black-clothing. "We help you wash!" I nodded, submerging myself in the warm water. I feel better already. They jumped in, starting to wash me with a sponge.

I almost didn't notice them, due their gentleness. Eventually the dirt and dust washed on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Ahhhhh" That was good.  Now feel I'm clean and smell good.

But, why are their faces pink. "Are you sick?" I asked them.

"No, no no, young miss. It's just that......." What?

"Your so beautiful!" she excitedly said which perplexed me. Me? beautiful?

"Yes, yes. You are akin to a celestial being that has descended from the heavens." I could help but to raise a brow. "Bring me a mirror." 

The younger one almost jumped from her spot, she practically flew. Not even, seconds later, she brought a full body-sized mirror. And the reflection in the mirror stunned her.

Long, wavy thigh-length jade-green hair; big, clear sapphire-blue eyes; pink plump lips; golden skin; chubby cheeks; dark-green eye brows. She was stunningly cute. It's clear that she would be a heavenly beauty, one that can conquer cities and captivate the hearts of both men and women. She inherited the most remarkable qualities from both of her parents.

"This....is me..?" I'm this cute... The original host is lucky.

"Oi, are you yet!?" An unexpectedly loud voice resonated throughout the bathhouse. It startled the 2 women  before instantly calming down. "Young miss. We must leave." She softly said. "Okay." I wouldn't put up any trouble. We stayed here for too long.

We walked out the bathroom to the others. The other were shocked when they saw me. It makes sense. I was so dirty, they couldn't see how I truly looked. "Let's go." The quickest one to snap out of it said, he must be the leader.

 They lead me to a carriage that came out of nowhere. I got on it with the 2 woman. 

"(Goodbye 'mom', 'dad'. Thank you for everything.)" She prayed one last time before the carriage started to move. She steeled herself. Off to the capital, where the story takes place.....and where I'll meet...

The villainess