The past

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Eikzar Empire, the sun shone brightly at the ground below. The sun-kissed city, standing in all of it's uniqueness and beauty. This is the capital of Eilzar, Aelia. Streets bustled with life, dark-skinned people walking along the street. And above the shopping plaza, was a glamorous, mighty palace. The imperial palace, Tulsizr, the home of imperial lineage. 

In particular.....

*Bang*!

A metallic sound rang throughout the almost empty training grounds. Weapon and dummies were littered all on the floor, leaving traces of people behind. There were hardly anyone there, just 2  people remained. Manipulating their swords, they quickly exchanged rapid blows. One of them, raised her sword and-

*Clanng*!!

Heavily swung it down, he tried to block it, but it was futile. When the blade struck his, he swaggered, it was too heavy. He retaliated with all of his might yet he couldn't even move the thing. His grip became looser and looser before the blade finally slipped from his hands. He feel to the ground with a loud Thump

"Shit!" He cursed in the eliteck dilate. This young man here who's cursing his heart out is, the father of the villainess, Fang Xiong. 4 years ago, his father, Fang Guang, sent him aboard because of the peace negotiations and 'wanting him to learn about culture more. He's currently 16. His skin naturally tanned after being in the sun. His black hair, wild and unkempt; similar to the Eikzarians . His black eyes held fury, reflecting the person looking down upon him.  

Her long, jade-green hair tied up in a ponytail. The sleeves of her shirt ripped, revealing her muscular arms. Her deep caramel skin dripped with delicious sweat. Beast-like golden eyes bore into his, not breaking it for a second.

They stared into each other's eyes, silently fighting. The first one to break it of was the green-haired woman. "Hahahahaha!" She boisterously laughed. She then offered her hand, he broke out into a smile too. "You've gotten stronger"  She helped him up, he looked up at her. Now, he's not short, at 16 years, he's 5'9, yet he's still shorter than the girl by half a head! that should infer to you how tall she really is.

This woman, is Su Alya's mother, Airi.

"No I haven't." He grumbled as he rubbed his wrist. "Yes you have. If not, you would have let go of it sooner and kissed the dirt." She argued. ""but, I can't beat you!" He argued back. With that, she just smirks, haughtily looking him in the eyes. "Did I say this big sister is invincible? Your one hundred-no, on thousand years to early for that!!" She ruffed his already-messy hair with her big hand. 

"Stop thatttttt." He pouted as he tried to remove her large hand," Besides, I'm older than you!" She laughed, "Well, age has nothing to do with that. Only strength does!" She loudly chuckled. She walked away and he followed. She rummaged through the barracks with practiced movements before handing him a jug. He eagerly unscrewed the lip before drinking the cool contents. Water, sweet, sweet water in the blazing sun. She took a swing, the muscles in her throat flexing.

He took a look at his friend and silently sighed in his heart. 

A sharp jawline, wild yet alluring gold eyes, high cheekbone, big but slender dark green eyebrows, long, black eyelashes. Her nose was large and flat, but fit her face so perfectly that he couldn't help but touch his own. Despite being a woman and 15-years-old, she was already 6'0; with a big, muscular frame. This friend of his was handsome, too handsome. 

It's a utter shame she's isn't a man.

"Oi" She spoke up, snapping him out of his thoughts. She curled her lips into an attractive smirk while turning her head. "Looks like we have a guest." What? How!?

He frantically turned his head to the far palace walls. "You can come out now, darling" The words rolled off her tongue in the most sensual way. Slowly, a figure comes out of hide. A woman. Dressed in the palace maid uniform. Curly blond locks flowing to her back, Caramel skin like hers, pretty brown orbs like honey. A 'plump' figure with gentle curves that filled out her uniform. She was quite pretty. 

She shook, nervously meet their-no her eyes. "I-I'm sorry for disturbing you"  She shyly lowered her head. Her smirk grew, she flexed her muscles. "How could I get angry at you, darling." She was so far away, but with her long legs, she reached her in no time. Her rough, slender finger held her chin to force her to look at her. "Now, can you tell me why your here?" She questioned with a charmingly devilish tone. 

"U-Uhhhh." She stammered. "i-I just wanted to watch you." She spoke with much difficulty. She's a woman after all, she doesn't have thick skin. "I'm truly honored to have such a beauty like you paying attention to me. How could I possibly resist your gaze?" She blushed hard, clamping her legs. Her voice is like the devil's, enticing any woman to feel weak in their knees.

"U-ummm!" She boldly looked her in the eye. "I-If you don't m-mind. Can I see you later." She innocently asked, yet desire swam deeply within her honey eyes. She grinned, leaning in her ear. "Of course sweetheart. I'm at your disposal." She lightly bit it before retracting at lightening speed.

Her knees trembled with desire and weakness. She gripped the hems on her uniform, before running away. 

"......" He stared at her in shock. No matter how many times this happened , he still can't get use to it. She actively flirts with them and even sleeps with them. And she's a....woman.

The most frustrating is....All of the girls the meet throw themselves at her. She's get all the women!

"Oi." She flicked his forehead, snapping he out of his thought again. "You're thinking about something stupid now, aren't you." He 'vengefully' glared at her. "it's unfair. You get all the woman."

She stared at him for a good minute or two and-"Bwahahahahaha!" Laughed so hard, she smacked her thigh. "heh." She grinned at him, making him feel more sour than he is.

She seriously too, too handsome. Like a Greek god.

"I know." She dropped the silliness, looking him dead in the eyes. "But, I like girls too. And I won't stop loving them." Unsurprisingly, In the Lai Kingdom, homosexuality is, as you guess, is banned. It's a taboo that could get you beaten to death.

Unlike the Lai kingdom, The Eikzar Empire is surprisingly, it's accepting about it. Although it is still frown upon, but not that harsh. Even emperor's have females and males within their harem.

However, in the end of the day, he is from the Lai kingdom. Their ideals were instilled to him at birth. Even if Airi is his best friend, he still really can't accept it. 

She sighed in her heart, it's not like she can change his mindset in one night. She holds him by the shoulder's and looks him deep in his eyes. "Listen to me. You can love whomever you like regardless if it's girls or boys. If anyone tells you otherwise, then beat them until their mothers can't recognize them." Like she did. 

He hesitatingly looked at her eyes and nodded. He really didn't want to lose her. Even if it felt morally wrong.

"Hey, Zain..." She looked up at the light blue sky, an unknown emotions swam in her eyes. "Let's say, If, one day..........I made a child and died; will you take care of my child?" She gently smiled, but her eyes resolutely stared into his. She was serious.

He was stunned for a moment. However, it took him less than a minute to come up with a answer. "What are you talking about? Of course. That's not even a question" He replied with a goofy smile.  Her heart instantly found solace and she sighed of relief.

"Beside-" He added. "Two women can't make a child."

Her expression was full of pure astonishment.

*Pft*!

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!" She laughed so hard that she was rolling on the floor. "Y-you're right!" She got up, patted him on the back so hard that he fell forward. "Ouch! Why you~"

And they played and fought, forgetting the whole manner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zain: Xiong's nickname