Rest?

"Hmmmm" She trembles under the sheets. She slowly opens her eyes. A familiar celling, she back in her room. "Where's Yue." She tries to get up but, felt a sharp pain go up her spine, forcing her to lay down,  releasing a low scream.

*Thump Thump*!!

Footsteps could be heard outside the door before abruptly opening. "Little Sister! You're finally awake! Yiyi, go and call the doctor here! Quick!" Yue sighed in relief and slowly walked over to gently caresses Rio head. She sat down on a chair, looking at her sternly.

"Thank goodness your fever gone down. You've been sleeping for 5 days! 5 whole day. What were to thinking!? That pond had ice-chilling properties, That's really bad for people, especially for young women! !!" She 'fiercely' scolded Rio. It couldn't be helped, Rio's only 8, which makes her more vulnerable to the pond-properties than herself!! "The doctor was here earlier, he said that if you couldn't get through this, then your health would be severely impacted in the future....I was worry. " She crossed her arms like the like tsun she is. 

In all of her life, Fang Yue would never think someone, especially her new little sister would  go to such lengths to save her. They've only known each other little less than a week!! And, seeing her little sister in this pitiful, roused guilt and compassion from her heart. "I'm fine now, big sister." Rio smiled as brightly as she could. "Big sister, I want water." She got up, momentarily leaving Rio's side and returning with a cup of water.

I wanted to drink myself-"Little sister, your still weak. Let me do it for you!" Without rebuttal, she fed her the water. she glance at her sister, finding her to be very cute and lovable.

"Alya....On that day...Why did you say that."She finally got the question she's been meaning to ask for a few days, off her chest.

"Huh?" She stopped what she was doing. 

"Your said I'm important to you...Why? We've only know each other for a week?" Oh, that's what this is about.

I penitently answered her, "That's because you are. We've only known each other for a week, but I like you already. I've never had a big sister as pretty as you. I can tell that you're a nice person. I'm forever grateful for uncle taking me in, for auntie being kind. I'm most grateful to be your sister. I've lost my family once, I don't want to lose anyone, especially you big sister, again." 

She look her straight in the eyes as she said that. Fang Yue tried to find any lies, but there was none! Rio's sapphire-blue eyes were bight and clear, depraved of any lies or schemes. She almost fell from her chair! At first, she thought that Ayla wanted to curry favor with her. Like...everyone else. She thought, 'that must have been the reason she risked her life.' Overwise, why would she do that!? There's no way she could gamble her life not for favor!

But now......She saw she wrong. Ayla...no-her little sister had no such thoughts. She saved her just because she liked her, that's all. She felt all warm and tingley all over her body, the seed was fed. 

"I'm not that nice. I'm only kind to people I like. Including you, little sister." She beamed. "Seriously, what did I do to have such a kind and caring meimei like you." She affectionately stroke her hair. "Your different from the rest of the girls I know." She thought about the noble ladies she interacted with so far. She didn't like most of them, as they have different preferences and attitudes. 

Oh-how wrong she is.

"Don't worry little sister. I'll protect you. If anyone tries to bully you, tell me, okay. I'll personally teach them a lesson." She flexed her tiny arm which earned a laugh from Rio." big sister's so strong!~" She showed the image of a cute little lamb.

"Okay then. I have to go back to my studies. I'll come back soon, okay?" Rio filially nodded. Yue left the room, leaving Rio to her own devices.

[Reina. I know your there.]

[Reina: Host!!!! Do you know how much danger you were in!? What were you thinking!? This body is only 8, it can't handle much!! If you die here, then this mission is considered failed!!] She was bombarded with a thousand questions. She sounded reallyyy mad. [Okay, okay. I'm sorry Reina. I shouldn't have done that without telling you first-]

[Don't EVER do something like that again!! I was worry you know. You my partner! My other half! So don't do reckless stuff like that! Or least, let me know beforehand!!] She roared like a loin at her. Rio patiently wait for her to calm down

After a few minutes, she calm down, staring at her partner. [Be still, do you really mean of that.]

[Yes, I do.] She's lying when she says that. This body lost her parents, she was indeed grateful for the Fang's to take her in. The villainess is important for her as she's her mission. And......She is a little attached to Yue. She's a cute child, after all.

Not knowing, in the future, the so-called child will eat her up.

[It's waste you didn't become an actress. You could have won the Grammy award. You have the villainess wrapped around your finger!] She praised her, looking at how she dealt with Yue.

Rio has seen a little of people in the upper circle. She knew that befriending people easier than destroying them. If she needed help, they would help her. It was better to befriend some, go along with their wishes; while other's had to be destroyed. As simple as that. She basically know what kind of person Yue is. It's better to follow and comfort her than confront her.

Yue's possesses a strong sense of righteousness,, combined with a swiftness and boldness that sets her apart from the rest of the girls in this era. She reflects qualities of leadership and ha a fiery temperament. Despite her youth, she displays traits that are reminiscent of a true leader. She's also stubborn, once she sets her mind of something, she will never yield, no matter what. mirroring her father's personality in many ways.. If she was born a man, she would have overtook her brothers, becoming a great general.

No....actually she could do that now. Women here are treated significantly better than my world's ancient times. They can own businesses, lead politics, even inherit house. There was almost a female emperor too! She could become one if she really wanted to...

However, right now, she just needed to be more patient in conquering this little tsundere's heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*meimei*: Little sister