Debut part 2

Green hair.

Golden eyes.

A devilishly handsome face.

A charming smile.

Bulky like a barbarian.

Caramel skin.

One of the strongest women on this continent.

Airi 

An imposing woman he will never forget. In his youth,  Yìchén traveled to the Eilzar empire for their emperor's birthday when he saw his childhood friend, Xiong and Airi.

She was already a lieutenant commander, having great achievements at her age. At the time, she was only 17, yet she was bigger than some men  in the room. If it weren't for the two(small) bumps on her chest, he would have thought she was a man. 

They later became best friends, sworn siblings. It's been years since he last saw her. Now, with Rio's appearance, he fell into reminisce.

The empress had a similar reaction as she fell into memory lane. She was just a princess consort candidate when she visited alongside Yìchén and the other's candidates at the time. her world turned upside when she saw her.

She had never seen that kind of woman before. Strong, exotic, handsome and charismatics. She's everything she wanted to be.

 Unfortunately, she couldn't due to Lai's conservative nature. Yet, she broke her out of her shell. Showing her a new her.

Gradually, she fell in-love with that free, hunk of a woman. But, before she could even confess, she was thrown into the palace. The next time she saw her, she was a mighty warrior. A hero for the empire. She only fell harder for the hunk. She desperately wanted to be with her and only her. She didn't want or need anyone else. She was even ready to give up her title and family just to be with her. 

This time, she confessed......But even then..............

Things went haywire after that.......

"Duke Fang greets his majesty!" Xiong blooming voice woke them from the memories. They quickly composed themselves as rulers should.

They observed each of them bowing before Rio comes out front. 

She slowly bowed before them, putting her hand in front of her, not too low or too high. Perfectly proper that one would think she's receive training for years instead of measly months.

"Alya 'Fang' greets the imperial family" There were no fluctuations or stutters in her melodious voice. Truly perfect.

Almost everyone raised a brow at her manners. She's just a common girl with unknown origins yet her etiquette is perfect. Like everyone else here. Her position in their hearts risen with this information.

"Mhm." The emperor nodded, somewhat impressed with her manners too. "A-Alya wasn't it? What a unique name. How old are you?"

"This subject has recently turned 8 this year, your majesty." She curtly replied

"8? You're around the same age as my child. Has the Fang household been treating you well." Here it is.

"Yes, the Fang household's grace has been so hostile to me. I can only hope to repay them." Such a smooth response, another notch for her. 

"Hahaha! Good, very good. filial child.........Get along with my children, will you? And be nice to Yueyue." He laughed, softening his voice as hidden affection laced in it. 

"Thanks for you kindness, your majesty." She deeply before before turning around. Walking towards the surprised Fang family.

The moment she went to Yue's side, she bombarded her with a thousand questions.

"How did you that!? When did you learn that!? What!? How!?" Well, her reaction makes sense, since I spent my time mostly with her.

"Unnie Zhang taught me." That was enough to silence her and the Fang family. 

"Ahhhh.....I see.....No wonder she's been quiet" Yue muttered under her breath., shuttering slightly. That old granny really scares her huh~?

Suppressing a chuckle, I remained silent, not wanting to disrupt the moment. "Ahem, let's go," Yue directed as she skillfully navigated through the crowd, me following obediently.

Our arrival caught the attention of Chang Tao, who greeted us with enthusiasm. As we approached, I discreetly assessed the group.

All the boys were dressed in exquisite black-patterned robes and white pants. Xu Mei, on the other hand, donned a light green hanfu with delicate white lace patterns. Her soft brown hair is tied into simple twin buns, little hair pins worn in them.She had chosen minimal accessories, but it only added on to her charm. She looked cuter than usual, giving her a lively and lovable look.

I couldn't help but smirk inwardly at her attempt to embody the 'innocent angel' persona.......

And as much as she hates to admit it, it works. As expected of the heroine

"(How could she look to innocent when she's hollow and rotten inside)" She mused to her, maintaining her mask outward.

"Big sister Yue." Mei's gaze sharply turned towards Yue as she uttered her name. Her choice of attire was strikingly unconventional. Instead of wearing a dress, she donned hunting clothes like a male. No accessories, no make up, nothing. There isn't a trace of femininity in her. No one would want her. She's prettier. 

Her onyx eyes glittered with malicious thoughts, but she hid them well behind her mask. No one could tell what she was thinking.....Well, expect one.

"(This girl....)" Rio peerless face twitched. She could tell what this little bit-I mean heroine was thinking. She had the urged to smack her, yet suppressed it. But, still, she can't let this go on. She moved past Yue, smiling brightly,

"Hi, sister Mei!"

Time seemed to momentarily freeze as her eyes met Mei's. She instantly stiff as she saw her. She's just-to beautiful.

It took her a couple of seconds to calm herself down, "Hi, Alya..." She politely smiled, yet it was obliviously strained. Rio maintained the smile while dancing internally. Hah, serves her right!

Yue is my person. No one can easily bully her! Especially in my presence!!

(Heheheheh.....Rio is already being protective of her wife....)

I'm delighted you could join us, Yue, Alya!" Yŭxuān Gu exclaimed, his cheeks flushed with a rosy hue. He kept taking sneak glances of Rio. Unfortunately, this did not go unnoticed, especially by...

"Hello, Yŭxuān Gu " Yue coldly said, stepping forwardAlthough her outward demeanor remained calm, a storm of discontent brewed within her. The moment Xu Mei spoke, she already felt a pang of displeasure. Now, her friend seemed like her younger sister, leaving Yue feeling bitter and regretful. She felt like she's drinking vinegar!

"Yue!"  A melodic and joyous young male voice rang out.Here he comes...

The male protagonist.