He so sweet ❤️

Damn Tiffany really fine, but it look like she been threw hell and back I might just change her life only if she let me she seem shy. I slept in the trap after this girl gave me fire head and went back to the house that morning. While I was cooking breakfast I heard foot steps. Hey two voice said my name Shawn and this is my little brother jay. Whats up my name Chris. You was the one who put us in your car last night. Yea Thats was me but you guys are hungry. Yea jay said happy. Alright cool yall go get cleaned and I'll fix breakfast for everybody. Okay but we don't have any clothes and the clothes we do have they are wet Shawn said. I have some of my old clothes you guys can wear. He handed them the clothes they went in different bathrooms and got cleaned. I heard crying so I went up stairs it was the baby Mya crying I picked her up without waking Tiffany up and brought her down stairs. I put the baby in the walker and but milk in the empty bottle, an started cooking. I woke up feeling great and smelling some breakfast I looked around and see that the baby was missing I started to going crazy. Oh my god let me go check the boys rooms I ran in there I didn't see them either. I ran down stairs and seen all of them with there face stuffed with food. What's wrong sister jayy asked. Nothing I thought something happen to y'all that's all. I could see Chris looking at me like what the fuck wrong with this girl. Umm baby girl I made you breakfast he said. Umm okay let me go get cleaned up and I'll be right right back. Shawn watch your sister for me. Okay he said. I ran up stairs, I'll be right back Chris said. Umm I have some shorts and a shirt you can wear since your clothes are wet he said. Thanks I said. He looked at me and was smiling you welcome beautiful, Just so you know I won't hurt you or your brothers or sister. Okay see you in a few I said and closed the door. Ugh why he have to be so damn cute. I'm trying not to act so shy because a boy never really wanted to talk to me cause I was known as a "nerd"! 20 mins later I got out and put on my clothes. I walked down stairs to go get Mya and changed her And walk back down stairs and my plate was the only one there thank you so much I said. No problem when you done we all can go shopping if that's okay with you. Umm. I'm not taking no for a answer so I hope you ready. I just couldn't do nothing but smile and eat this good Damn breakfast.