Im happy again.

I went to sleep and woke up the house was so empty everybody was gone it was 9 am. Did last night really happen I look on the table and read the letter from Chris. You are really my world I didn't mean to make you mad last night I couldn't sleep very well knowing you wasn't in my arms. I have the kids with me we going to chuck E cheese around 12:30 pm you welcome to come if not I'll just see you later maybe we can talk then. Oh my god you know going see my babies in a little while but first i want to go do something for my self. I hurried up and put on some clothes cause lord knows I want to go to college that's something i always wanted to do and I want to take some home classes. It's 10:45 I made it to the place the man look at me weird he said I should be in some type of university instead of trying to do community and online classes. I told him why I couldn't do what my heart felt he understood me and said he was here for me. I pray to God and on my daddy I'm going to make both of them men up above proud of me I earned it. I'm scared to see what Chris going to say but it's 11:59 the man was kinda long winded but fuck it. I went straight to chuck E cheese. I was wonder was Tiffany coming I hope she do. Why Tiffany didn't show up yet ? I don't know Shawn she mad because It seem like I didn't care about her cause I have a son that a just found out about. Oh cool you should marry my sisters I know Jay said she would be so happy. Mya had her face stuffed with pizza. I walked in the place they had kids every where but I found my babies I kissed Chris and hugged my brothers and sister. You coming back home tonight ? Yea I was just waiting for you to ask. Bae yall guess what ? What ! I'm going to be going to school online !!! That's good Bae. I know right. I'm happy for you I'm glad to see a smile on your face. At first I thought you was going to be mad at me. how could I be that's something you talked about before we got together. I know but give me a kiss I miss you. The kids started saying eww. We busted out laughing and at pizza. So baby what theme does she have ? Frozen. Yea sis I like frozen. I know you do yall ready to go ? Everybody said yea. I will see yall at home I have to take care some business okay. But bae never mind I love you. I love you too call me when you get inside. Okay give me Mya's car seat. Oh okay give me a kiss. I did then he left.