Priceless

I decided to go get up early and get my baby girl a new car and a phone and not just any phone and iPhone 6 plus because she really deserves it. I brought her brothers a phone too. I'm still thinking about asking her out Im hoping she would say yes, but am I really ready to settle down I mean she worth it to wait for sex and not some random chick I would fuck and duck, I hope when I pull up at the house I made up my mine. I had to make one more stop that was to get her name in the seats. I woke up to see that Chris wasn't in the bed and I walked down stairs I saw the boys playing 2k14 and eating breakfast, Mya was playing with her toys. My breakfast was the only one on the table like always. I started eating and noticed a letter it said I'll be back in a hour baby girl, All I can do is smile. I really like him but I never had a boyfriend but I know how to be loyal I mean he can have my heart I'm just waiting for him to ask me. I noticed I Seen a car coming towards the house I never saw this car before but as it got closer I noticed it was Chris in the car. I finished eating my food and washed my dish and the boys dishes and then that's when Chris came inside and hugged me from behind and said come outside. As I went outside he started looking in my eyes and I was looking down he lifted my head up and told me stop looking down. So you like my new ride ? he asked me. Yea it's nice I said with a big smile. Do me a favor and look on the sit and grab that phone for me. Okay I said and I handed it to him and he said that's for you and so is this car and when I looked in the car it had my name on the seats. Thank you so much I said and hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Tiffany can I ask you something? Sure what's up ? I was wondering do you wanna be my girl? I would love to be your girl just don't mess over me I never had a boyfriend before. I won't Bae I promise. He kissed me and I kissed him back and we went inside to tell my brothers and sister the news and showed them my new car my baby brought me and my phone. I brought your brothers a phone to its in the back seat y'all go get it. The boys ran to the car all I could do is smile he just started hugging me and kissing till the boys came back in he stopped Mya wasn't worrying about us she was to busy playing with her toys. What a perfect day.