Heartbroken but oh well I'm living

I woke up with a huge headache I didn't stop crying last night he really broke my heart. I took a quick shower threw on some clothes on and told the boys to get ready we are bout to go meet my new friend jasmine,I got Mya ready and put her some clothes on her. I was going to feed the boys but I gave them cookies until we got to the place to meet Jasmine we decided not to go to her house. I called jasmine name she was happy to see me no lie I was happy to see her to. Well this is my brother Shawn and jay and my little sister Mya. Hey they all said and gave her a hug. We brought them ham burgers and fries and let them go play. So how is you and your boyfriend? We might break up he cheating on me? What ! Are you serious ? Yea jazz it's crazy because I really love him and he hurt my heart. I was about to cry but I held it in. It's okay tiff. I know it's just I'm not ready to have sex with him or to have sex period. Why not though ? Because something happen to me a few weeks ago. you can tell me anything your secret safe with me. I got raped by my step father I begin to cry. Aww best it's okay Im going to always be here for you. I know thanks best friend. I have an dentist appointment for 3 I have to go but call me tonight. Okay we left together I got the boys and Mya and made sure they were all Buckled in and I pulled off. I got a call from Chris I didn't answer it. But he cape calling me so I answered . What do you want Chris I'm in the car. Where you going Bae ? I'm going home and get the fuck off my line. Baby I'm sorry it was nothing like that you wasn't giving me none so I had to get some baby and I got drunk. bye Chris !