A new friend

Since Chris and I been kicking it I love everything he's been doing for me. he's helping me take care my brothers and my little sister. Where can I go wrong I have a sexy as man on my side that cares about me and my siblings. I wanted to wash the clothes we had before we came to Chris house that were wet,I didn't want them to get mold on them so I wash them as I got grabbed for clothes a number fell out it was jasmine number I put the clothes in the washer and started them up. I thought I should call jasmine but then again I was like no then my mind was like why not because I told her I will so Im going keep my word now that I have a phone. I went in the room played with Mya for little while and then I went to call jasmine I was a little scared cause never in my life I had ever had a phone. I started calling her on the first rang she answer hey jasmine this Tiffany I said oh hey she said how you been? I been good I said with a huge smile on my face because my baby just walked in. Hold on one second Bae I'm on the phone stop kissing me. Come down stairs when you done on the phone Bae. Hey I'm sorry my boyfriend wanted to talk to me. Umm it's okay but Tiffany I was wondering do you wanna be my friend I saw how the other kids was using you I'm not like them she said. Awww sure I'll be your friend and I know your not because you was the only one who spoke and asked me was everything okay. Okay cool but I'll talk to you later friend. Okay bye Jasmine she said than hung up.