Reaction Paper #2

The Story of Stuff Reaction Paper

The short film talked about all the stuffs that we use everyday. It talked about the process of making stuffs, from the raw materials to its disposals. At first, I thought of it as it is just a lecture on how certain things are being process but as time goes by watching the film, it was becoming a lot more interesting as it gives new learnings and information about the things we buy in our daily life.

While watching the film, I was shocked to found out about the harmful effect of breast feeding because of the harmful effects of toxins that are being exposed to the mothers, who are in their reproductive age and, are working on this factories. I feel aggravated about the third world countries who are being used by the higher countries as a source of materials. I feel guilty about what the narrator said about the shopping wherein after seeing commercials I went shopping and watching TV again. The fact that this is true and is affecting the world made me realized and think about the stuff that I need and should buy. With thia film, I came into realization that I should be more careful with the things I should buy and what I should value in life.

-kc agapin