Essay #1

"Leave No One Behind: Think,decide and act together against extreme poverty"

Some days ago I read something that attracted my attention. It is something that Mother Teresa said and it is sounded like this: "We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty." I really like that saying because it shows a real situation of poverty. Mother Teresa's words make us think over this and realize that hungry people don't need only food and a safe place to live, but also they need to see that they are loved.

Today, millions of people are suffering from extreme poverty that many of them died of their state. Extreme Poverty hit the children the hardest that they have no choice but to do the wrong things that they can also make a sin to God and for breaking the Laws of the government.Poverty makes children to get force to work than attending school education because they think it is the only solution in order for them to live/survive. Poverty also destroy children dreams they would not be interested in a luxurious car,fancy clothes or a mansion.They would only want a family to love them,a healthy body,something to wear and sleep and a normal life like the ordinary ones.

If we stop poverty, we will save many peoples' lives. Life is so hard that if we don't help them we would only see them die in desperation.Poverty destroy children's dream and we should not let it continue.It is time to integrate with each other for one for those people who seriously need us, it is time to show that we have kind hearts and we really understand how serious the problem with hunger is and it is time to help one another and to show that we care not only for ourselves, but also for others in our planet. Its time to show that these people are not alone,we are here for them to help,to be their friend and to help them feel that someone is there who cares about them.

-kc ausan