Reaction Paper #1: Children of Heaven

"In a river of life, there will be obstacles and you are the small boat trying to pass those obstacles to reach your dream." - this is what the movie gas taught me. It made me think that hardships in life are just challenges that we are about to overcome and in every hardships there will be rocks blocking your way, preventing you from achieving what you want in life. Those rocks are the ones trying to destroy you, want you to feel the FAILURES and MISTAKES you have been feeling all along but these rocks doesn't know any better but to make you feel that way. Even though you've been giving your best effort to pass, they wouldn't even care. They will make you cry, sad, and angry. They will let you feel PAIN. Then there will be water that will push those rocks away from you. Those water are the ones that will help you in achieving your dream. They are the ones that will encourage you to continue what you've started. They are the ones that will let you feel happiness, and be delighted. They will tell you not to give up and overcome those rocks. Those water will be considerate with your feelings and the things that you are worried about. But the great question is, who are the rocks and water in your life? In life you will be cheated and pulled down but you have to get up and continue your game because someone out there is cheering for you. This is will you to be inspirited in reaching your dreams and because of this, you will receive more than what you wanted in life. This is to show those people and helps you realize that you deserve great success much more than that.

The movie was good, although it never made me cry nor happy. The artists are not that good in portraying their character. I can't feel the emotions of them being unhappy nor pained. The videography is not that good judging from how they take such scenes. It made me think that they just finish the movie within an hour without retaking some scenes. It's awful, boring and sickening. There are much more better movie to watch that taught the same lessons in life and the characters, videography, and plot are way better than the movie. For me, the movie was not a success. And I still can't understand why they entitled it "children of heaven".

This is my own reaction of the movie. Some people might argue and disagree with my own reaction. But this is how I look at it and what I feel about it, nobody has the same point of view.

-KC Agapin