𝐒𝐈𝐗

texts

❌❌❌
encontraste a alguien que
se parece tanto a mí?
lmao

bunny🐰
no te pases
en serio, i thought
you got on the plane.
i thought she was you.

❌❌❌
CREES QUE SOY TONTA???
mongolito
ya don't text me
te odio

bunny🐰
gabriela we were fine this morning
now otravez enemigos?

❌❌❌
enemigos?😂
para mi, eres un insecto
have fun with my stand in

bunny🐰
so that's it?
(UNDELIVERED❗️)

Blocked again, Benito thought, lowering his phone. He landed back in LA hours ago and was set to record in the studio. No one on his team mentioned the photo of Melina to him. They would probably ask about it in casual conversation, but nothing more. Benito and women was a tiresome, redundant topic with no end. The woman in the picture was either Gabriela as always, and if it wasn't, it was just the flavor of the week.

He already apologized to his team about canceling his performance on GMA, too.

"Es nada," his agent said on the phone. "We already tweeted an apology on your account."

Like always, they merely gave him a slap on the wrist. He remembered starting his career and being terrified of showing up late, but now as famous as he is, he cancels, screws up, and fucks around without anyone batting an eye. If anything, it added to his image.

His life blessed him (and cursed him) with enormous freedom, money, and power all without consequence. Maybe that's why everything became so boring to him, and so the ups and downs with Gabriela were his only variety.

It was the one part of his life he did not have control over, so he kept her around. He craved their insanity more than he'd like to admit.

Entering his massive LA mansion alone made him feel emptier and emptier each time. It never failed to surprise him how much more he deteriorated than the last time. He always assumed he had absolutely nothing left in him to lose. No more emotions, warmness, or humanity to spend. But, then the next time came around, and he felt his heart grow colder than before.

//

twitter

user

UMMM chile the last 5 hours has given me whiplash. what is happening?? benito's apology is 100% giving notes app send help

 what is happening?? benito's apology is 100% giving notes app send help

🤍20🔁 15

replies:
|
user2 Fr 😭  I'm fighting in my mentions left and right for him
|
user3 girlie u called it! cancelled GMA to be with his favorite tóxica🥹
|
user4 nope, I'm putting my conspiracy hat on. didn't look like gabriela. it was melina idc
|
user5 not u too 😭 you rly think it's her?? is it crack bestie?
|
user4 SHE MAKES THE MOST SENSE. they met on GMA this morning, he just never performed. but they met.
|
user5 if so, she's fast 💀 no hate tho i'd do the same
|
user4 real
|
user6 gabriela when she finds miss girl

|user5 if so, she's fast 💀 no hate tho i'd do the same|user4 real|user6 gabriela when she finds miss girl

//

Melina arrived on the set of WAVVES. There was an uncomfortable tension in the air as she got through security with her pass around her neck. This entire week she was ripped apart in the headlines as a crazy party girl - basically what they did to Britney and Lindsey - and she felt everyone's eyes on her, judging her. When she turned to look, they coincidently turned away.

She wondered if they had all seen the photo with Bad Bunny and recognized her. It was extremely blurry and dark... She almost couldn't tell it was her in the image.

How messed up is that? Someone on the plane just took our photo and sold it? Maybe even part of the flight crew...

Thinking about it too much annoyed her, so she tried to put it in the back of her mind. Not only that, but there was something else nothing her. When she was in her Uber to get to work, her agent finally got her on the phone and pitched an idea.

"Aren't you happy I got you on a private plane? You met your new boyfriend."

"He's not..."

"Of course he is, if we spin it that way."

What if you are "spotted" out with Bad Bunny over and over? What if we tip paparazzi there and make it look like you're dating? Melina could hear her agent's voice echo in her mind. She shook her head, much like she did on the call.

"I don't think I want to do that."

"Why? It's just acting."

She remembered Benito's raspy, tired voice whispering in her ear, pulling her close, and caressing her hair. Gabriela.

"I just don't want to do that."

"Well, I don't want to have to fix up your messes all the time either, but that's my job. I told you to lay low, and who do I see? You in a photo, real close, and making out with an A-list artist. I'm trying to spin this to help you. This could be good for us."

"...I don't know."

"Just think about it. They haven't ID'd you in the photo, but soon they will. How do you want to look when they do, hm? A homewrecker or a girlfriend?"

"Okay, I'll think about it."

She wouldn't. There was no way in hell she'd fake a romantic relationship just for fame. She made something of herself through acting. Sure, she wasn't as big as others, but she still did it herself, NOT through lies. If they accuse her of breaking up Benito with Gabriela, so be it. She already had enough bad publicity. What's more?

Besides, the thought of having to be around him again... after all of that...

She shook her head. It was time to start shooting.

Around 2 am, they finally finished shooting. Her co-stars were always so kind to her. It was nice to have some support throughout all this.

She pulled out her phone to catch up on the last six hours. Seemed like the media didn't catch on yet. It was still up in the air who the woman Benito was kissing on the plane was. Between Gabriela, Melina herself, and three other names of women spotted with him in the last month...

She saw a multitude of red notifications appear on her Instagram DM's. She scrolled through. There were brand requests, annoying reporters requesting a statement, fans, haters, scammers...

But, something new.

(1) message request from badbunnypr