𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Melina made her way back on set

Melina made her way back on set. She figured she might as well stay to help out the rest of the day, and it was the final day of shooting, anyway. The crew moved the set around and dragged out a bed. It had a gorgeous, silk canopy draping it. The lighting and smoke machine made it look like a ray from heaven.

Like a jumpscare, Francesca popped up behind her with a massive grin. "Dude! He apologized to me."

Melina's brows raised. "Benito?!"

"And not just for today, but for being a fucking pest the past year. I think we're getting on the right foot again! What did you say to him?!"

"I don't know, nothing really. I just talked to him," She shrugged. "I don't think anyone in his circle does that. They tell him what he wants to hear."

Francesca put her hands on her shoulders and gave her a tight squeeze. "You are the bunny whisperer."

"Melina."

Francesca's eyes widened past Melina's ear, and then she shot her a flirty wink. She let go of her and walked away as Benito approached her. He was all bronzed up so his body and abs looked like they were sculpted with wax. He looked like a Greek sculpture. Once mixed with the lighting and smoke, he'd look more ethereal. Melina kept her eyes on his face, for sure this time.

"I forgot to ask you... Did I leave a chain behind on the plane?"

She blinked, trying to remember. She recalled him getting up to leave her plane seat in a hurry, and she found a gold chain on the floor. "Yeah, I can give it to you tonight."

He smiled. "Gracias."

On set, Paloma Mami sat on the bed. She wore white, strappy latex lingerie, and her curves were highlighted with bronzer cream. She looked around, and to her surprise, she saw Melina and Benito talking together. Her eyes widened. Yesterday, Melina told her she had a last-minute shoot for her movie and wouldn't be able to come today. So what's this...?

She won't come for me but comes for him? I didn't even know she was on set.

A surge of jealousy twisted her heart.

That's so fake.

The director Rogelio called for quiet on set as Benito and Paloma lay beside each other on the bed. The intimacy coordinator supervised as they went along with the seductive bedroom scene. For the music video, there would be quick glimpses of various positions under a hazy filter, but in reality, going about it was a long process. While it would've looked effortless in the finished process, Benito and Paloma were really only doing a job, and they both knew that sex scenes were awkward with so many people around them.

When they switched positions with Benito on top, his hand pressed on the pillow and accidentally on top of her hair. When she tried to move her face to the camera, it yanked her hair, and she let out a pained groan.