𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Yo quiero la combi completa!

"QUE! CHOCHA! CULO! TETA!"

The wrap party at Benito's Hollywood Hills mansion was the safaera of safaeras. His residence was split into two homes - a main house and a guest house. The party (like most others) was in the guesthouse, and the two-story building had eight rooms and seven bathrooms combined. Its sparkling white interiors had a glossy contemporary touch, and flashing LED lights bounced off every surface like a colorful whirlpool. Reggaeton blared throughout the floor, and a group of female dancers from the video made a circle.

They pulled Benito's back off the wall. One woman grabbed his right arm and another his left, and before he knew it, they were throwing it back on him in the middle of the circle.

Off to the side, Francesca played a game of beer pong with the crew and competitively played like her life was at stake (yet losing). The table with party cups was wet with beer, and the scent of Corona Extra was everywhere. Empty glasses littered every flat surface, but Benito didn't care - he wanted everyone to have fun.

"Qué te pasa, Beni?! Relájate, you're so tense!" Vanessa said, dancing closer and closer to him. She was the woman he hooked up with on set when Melina came in looking for him. She wanted to continue what was started, and Benito felt himself on high alert as her thighs came close to his. He wouldn't usually say no, but...

She was right, he wasn't present. Prior to being dragged to perrear, he'd been standing silently in the corner, eyes focusing on Melina sitting on the couches like an antisocial piranha, obsessively staring at her phone. She'd been keeping her distance all night, and he was sick of it. He wanted to grab her phone and toss it out the damn window to stop ignoring him.

As Vanessa grinded her hips against him, Benito's eyes instinctively went back to Melina. She was gone. Thinking she became jealous and left, Benito immediately took a step back and announced he was going to get more beers.

As the host, Beni asked anyone if would like more drinks, and Francesca put her arms in the air. Coincidentally, she had a corona in both hands, but that didn't stop her. "Mee!"

He gave Vanessa an apologetic glance, and she bit her inner cheek at the rejection. "Whatever, Beni. Do you."

The extra crates of beer were in the cooler in the basement. He went down the basement stairs to retrieve them, but then he stopped at the final step. Pero adónde se fue Melina?

She couldn't have left, could she?

Abandoning his duties as a host, Benito walked outside his property looking for her. To his relief, Melina stood by herself near the pool. She held a lit cigarette between two fingers and stared at the lush trees surrounding every side of his residence. It was breathtaking and incredibly private. He must've wanted nothing more than privacy when he bought this place.