Chapter 3-The tour

The picture on the side is Amber

                                                              ------------- x ---------------

"Hello this is OmgFM it is 8:40 on this doom and gloom morning in the institute and high time you GOT YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF BED" Dee was shouting at me gleefully, people should not be this happy in the morning its not human I grumbled and rolled over pulling the covers over my head i did not want to get up, I needed sleep and to be brutally honest this was hardly the most appealing place to want to wake up in.

She growled "I swear to god i am not getting in trouble for you not getting your lazy ass out of bed" I heard her footsteps growing further away "THUD" she slammed the door of the room I realised I could be jeopradising our friendship but to be honest right now i couldn't care, I didnt want to be here. I snuggled up into the uncomfortable bed the springs digging into my back. Drifting into sleep i heard another "THUD" 

Suddenly i felt freezing cold water all over me "Shit" I screamed jumping out of bed

She snickered with a dangerous look in her eyes "Look newbie i am not gonna get in trouble for you now go get changed into something anything and get down for breakfast"

I stood shivering water dripping from my body onto the wooden floor, I glared at her I suppose there was no point arguing this out "D-d-do you h-have m-mm-mm--my clothessss"

She lifted her chin to do the drawer in the corner of the tiny room "Bottom drawer" she said clearly not very happy at this mornings events

I shifted open the drawer looking at the unfamiliar clothes "These aren't mine" I said rummaging through them 

She smirked lying on her bed flicking her lighter on and off "Yes because they were going to walk into your house, say hi meet and greet the family, while taking yours clothes...yeah don't think that will work do you?"

I pursed my lips at her she seemed much nicer last night i must have really pissed her off, looking through the clothes all black and red except for one white top i finally decided on a black pair of skinny jeans, the only pair of shoes i had here black scruffed up boots and a fitted black top that showed off my shape, stop it Kit you don't care what you look like, hey i might as well try look respectable enough there might be some of cute boys or something i rambled on for a while in my head

"Eh earth to Kit....KIT" shouted Dee growing impatient 

"Oh sorry" i mumbled 

"Are you ready to go" 

"One sec" i groaned looking at my bed hair 

It was when i was brushing my hair i noticed Dee "Eh where do you get all your stuff" I noticed her wearing colourful clothes that could be passed off as designer and wearing jewellery and a light bit of make-up.

She chewed on her lip a little "I will tell you after your dinner with Callum speaking of food.."

"Yeah I know I know, I'm coming" I walked towards the door realising i felt a lot better and a lot less sore, i took a deep breath I hadn't seen outside this room yet and I was so nervous, I edged a step backwards.  Dee sighed and pushed me forward through our door and into the hallway. 

I took in the decor not much different to our room dull drabe, mournful and old, this place needed a serious paint job.

"Pick up the pace" Dee said grabbing my hand and pulling me along, we went along a series of hallways i noticed the odd person around our age, Dee dragged me down the stairs going a bit to fast for me to keep up with.