Chapter 26-Yeah...we need help

------- x -------- 

I woke up to a bright eyed Dee looking at me.

"Umm good morning?" I grumbled yawning and stretching my arms over my head letting them hit off the wall.

"How did it go?" she was jumping up and down on her bed again curiosity obviously getting the better off her, I though to myself I hadn't seen Dee since before I left for my date with Callum I had spent way to much time with him I felt like a push over only 2 weeks ago I was headstrong, saying how I would never fall for Callum the problem was I was falling bad and I have become afraid he won't catch me.

Dee took my silence as a time for to add more questions "Was it fun? Where did you go? Was he nice? Did you fight? Did you do the deed? Why haven't I seen you?Jay saw you are you avoiding me? Whats with all the vampys around the place? And-"

I bit down on my lip "Skip all of them I hate Callum and I hate vampires"

She grimaced "That bad huh?

I looked down at myself, I was still in yesterdays outfit from dinner I swear Callum is bi-polar one minute he's almost perfect the next minute I literally want to kill him.

Dee got up from her bed grabbing clothes from my drawer throwing a pair of leggings, a plain white vest and a long black cardigan "Get dressed your not staying in here moping about were getting breakfast"

I opened my mouth to argue but she cut me off

"Just get dressed" she groaned.

I sighed rolling out off bed tearing off my dress and throwing it into a far corner off our room then shoving on my clothes I looked in the mirror and moaned my hair was a complete mess but I threw it into a loose ponytail and wiped away the residue from last nights make-up with my hand.

Dee and I left the room, I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the stairs on the far side

"Eh where are we going?" she asked confused

"Do you really want a disgusting bowl of porridge because were going up to Callums level and I'm getting good food and so are you"

"But I-I I can't no way" she stammered

"Just come on" I said pulling on her arm harder

We were walking against the crowd who were on there way to breakfast downstairs.

"So where did you go on your date?"

"If I'm being honest the date was amazing it was last night that went bad"

"Has it got anything to do with the vampys running around"