Chapter 15- Never look back

Callums Pov

------------- x -------------

I stood still letting her run away i wasn't going to stop her.

She slapped me I can't believe she just slapped me. I couldn't blame her really i would be the first to admit i deserved it.

I walked back into my room her hurt face plastered in my mind. I sat on my bed looking at the blood stained covers they smelt of her i gathered up the covers inhaling the smell of her blood i shuddered it had taken everything over the last 24 hours not to drink from her, but i had been good really good and just ruined it with my past stupidity.

I will be the first to say i was a dick,jerk,as*hole whatever i knew i was, i ad successfully screwed over hundreds of girls, well thats over a good 562 years i side-tracked, i killed, had humans turn against there own and ruined my soul mates life.

It wasn't fair i groaned i had as much choice as her which was none. She had to come to the institute and become a dhampir,she had to lose blood,she had to be marked as my mate, she had to turn into a vampire and she had to find out about the prophecy since she was born she didn't have a choice

"Yeah she had to lose blood but you let them do it to her whats worse was you didn't flinch or stop them and find a different way for it" my mind told me

I did have them killed i pointed out to myself

"Oh you hero" my mind bit back sarcasticially

I was now talking to myself great. I sighed over the last week Kit had changed me for the better maybe before i was nothing but a shell an evil shell at that when she came along things for me changed i was becoming whipped, weak some people would argue others would say i was more responsible making more rational decision one of those was Daniel he liked Kit when i thought about it no one didn't 

"Lady Lila" my mind pointed out

True i hadn't seen her in a while i wonder if she left i didn't care really i never felt anything for Lila she was a clingy bitch i could never shake her she made it clear to everyone i was hers when i wasn't but it had always kept my father and the light side from thinking i found my soulmate.

They couldn't find out not yet anyway i needed time with her she was fragile yet strong she wasn't ready for any of this yet. 

I nearly slipped up saying i loved her earlier i mused this love i thought how strange i never looked past blood and sex this was all so new, but i couldn't avoid it her face, her voice ,her smell were all stuck in my mind i yearned for her, her touch her blood she screamed for me it was killing me she was holding back when she kissed me first this morning it was the most amazing feeling in the world and then i went and ruined it.

I thought of the first time i met her 8 years ago

       ===========================flashback=======================

Jumping along the top of buildings Daniel was trailing behind i can't remember my life without Daniel he had always been my bestfriend a bromance for the ages.

"Hurry up" i yelled back at him "You call yourself a vampire"

He ran faster a vampire hated nothing more then being mocked it was all about your pride in the vampire world. He growled at the same time as me vampires were around not only that but vampires of the light.

Daniel and I smirked as we went to the edge of the building looking down at the 3 of them.

"Hows it losers" i shouted down at them