Chapter 39- Tornados ain't got nothing on me

--- x ---

My breathing was heavy and my side was killing me plus.... I was scared shitless.

The only thing that was keeping me sane was the fact the burning and pain from the change had stopped...i think. My throat was burning too.

I snapped open one eye, then the other. Slowly sitting myself up the room too bright for my liking, I felt so disgruntled looking around. Hehe high definition had nothing on my vision.

"Angel your awake" Callum smiled at me, it didn't quite meet his eyes. God, he looked a wreck, a beautiful wreck, but a wreck nonetheless.

"You could say that" I bit my bottom lip from the burning feeling in my throat.

"You need blood" he murmured

"How do hell would you know? Who died and made you a doctor" I yelled "I could simply have a throat infection"

"You just proved my point your snappy, irritable, I'm assuming your throat is burning"

I crossed my arms "Maybe I'm snappy because I got ambushed by witches who are apparently my 'ancestors', I had no idea what they were going on about all because you kept it from me" I let out a puff of air "And my side hurts" My side?!?!

I went to lift up my top "Kit wait- don't" but it was too late I could feel my eyes popping out of my head.

"What on earth is that" I screeched, I pointed a finger at him "What did you do to me"

"Kit I did-" he started but I shut him up

"The pain I went through from changing wasn't enough so you decide to scar me" I screamed jumping up of the bed wobbling a little but regaining myself.

I was fuming, I could feel myself heating up when a heavy wind started to blow. It was blowing around the entire, my eyes slowly closed as I felt the wind beat against me, I opened them again the see the bed covers blowing off the bed, bedside tables blown over and everything in disarray when the windows smashed. 

"Kit! Angel, my love, baby" Callum soothed "Calm down, you need to calm down" 

That was when it clicked, I was doing this.

I steadied myself, "Sssh" I whispered to myself. When slowly the wind calmed until it came to a steady stop.

I ran to Callum he enveloped me in his arms and I'm not ashamed to say I cried, no I sobbed and I bawled.

"It wasn't me" he whispered "It appeared at the same time as your em ancestors"

I simply nodded. 

"They made me see everything" I whispered.

"What do you mean" he asked

"I seen there life...briefly, the power they had, and you destroyed them" I whispered

He stiffened under me "No they destroyed themselves, they killed my mother Kit"

"Do you not have this uneasy feeling about it...its not right somethings missing" I muttered mainly to myself.

"So you know everything?" Callum asked walking me over to the bed I noticed alot of blood.

"Eh whats with the blood" I frowned

"That was kind of you" he smirked

"Ew" I muttered "Did I puke?"

"Yeah alot" he said lowering us onto the bed 

"Gross" I laughed "And no"

"No what" He asked pursing his lips.

"I don't know everything" I shrugged.