Chapter 50- Good luck kid.

-- x ---

I opened my eyes to be in a cottage, sitting on a chair, how did I get here? 

"Hello Kit" a woman with a gentle voice said stepping in front of me. "I suppose you have many questions, some of which I can answer others are best kept unanswered to stop an unbalance"

"My first question, Are you Imelda?" I breathed fairly taken aback considering I was on earth a minute ago.

"Indeed I am" she smiled at me, a genuine smile with nothing hidden behind it warming my stomach as I couldn't help but smile back.

The cottage around me was old yet had a homely feel to it, I frowned. "Your alive?" 

Her smile lowered turning into a tight line "No, I called you to the otherworld. You were in the circle a place of nature that rejuvenates a witches power, you must be careful there it can be quite overwhelming "

"No fricking way" I gasped looking around quickly, I'm in the otherworld?

"Language, that sort of language from a young lady isn't very becoming" she shook her head "Nevermind, we don't have enough time for me to be criticizing"

I simply nodded.

"There are two parts to the underworld" she clicked her fingers and a map appeared on the table in front of us.

"How" I started

"An underworld thing nothing here is real all created" she shrugged

She traced her finger just about half way through the map, "the side your on now is mostly humans and vampires the other is witches"

"Wait why are you on this side" I asked

"There are a select few on this side who disagree with the witches views on things" she seemed to pick her words carefully.

"What are their views" I studied her carefully

"I suppose I should start from the start,bare with me it was all so long ago" she placed her lips thinking getting up and looking out the window. "We had nothing to do with Callums mothers death but we knew what was coming, so the high court of witches took it upon themselves to make a new plan. The war between us and vampires was going to happen so they decided instead of blood shed on both parts we would be the sacrifice" she stopped looking at me

"Wow" I said my mouth making an 'o' shape.

She snorted "Ha, no what we wanted was power, at the time we were the weaker of two races we lacked in numbers, that is why we surrendered in a way, but we had a bigger plan..you" she smiled

 I choked "Me?"

"About a year before we knew what was to come, we contacted our ancestors in exchange for all of our deaths we wanted to be granted with 3 of the most powerful witches we could get, a nuntius Ian, a potestatum you and a animus who we didn't seem to get" she sighed "You are supposed to be our weapon"

"But how our we supposed to help" I frowned

"My mother left the prophecy with Callum, at the time they decided you would give them back there self-control but you having that power over them would be enough for them" she bit down on her lip 

"So whats changed" I whispered

"Well now they have been dead and in the underworld for about 200 years, it can make a person bitter" she smirked. "Well now they have been plotting which is why I left and I would have passed over same with some of the other witches on this side but I thought you may need my help, not that I'm much good up here"