Chapter 4- Kick in the teeth

Photo off Tori

-------- x -----

I followed Dee and the rest of the people at the table "Where we going?" i whispered.

Dee ignored me Tori gave her a disapproving look she pointed to the guards "We get told where each group is going for example me and Dee are B-ranks we usually go to the left side of the building C-ranks like Jay, Ian and Amber are put in the hall and A-ranks are put in the alpha building"

"What about the D-ranks and is there F-ranks ?" i asked still whispering i didn't know what the rules of talking were.

Her face saddened a little, she looked to Ian and Jay for help, Ian spoke up "You should be told at dinner with Callum lets just say don't get put into an F-rank but the D-ranks are not a good place to be either you either rank up to a C or end up like an F" My eyes widened i could only guess what that meant but before i could talk the Guards started shouting orders 

"B-ranks your in the hall today Guard 6 will be leading the way line up" He barked 

All the B's started shuffling into an awkward line behind the guard i saw Dee and Tori, what was i supposed to do i don't know where to go i stood there in the middle of the crowd 

"C-ranks left of building Lady Lila will be with you today line up behind Guard 2"

I looked at them same as B-ranks they all began awkwardly shuffling into a line a giggle erupted from me it was like being back in pre-school where small children would be afraid of there teacher except now there were as old as 18 year olds nervous and scared. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see a guy chiseled and muscular deep green eyes looking down at me i hadn't seen anyone as beautiful except for Callum but when i saw him all i could think off was him looking like a greek god.

He spoke..."New girl, shouldn't you be in a queue"

This annoyed me "Obviously i should be in a queue its the fact i don't know which queue that has me standing here in the middle and don't tell me what to do"

He took a mocking step back holding up his hands "Hey there i'm not telling you what to do i only want to help no point getting that pretty little head chopped"

"What they chop off your head here" I said clutching my throat almost shouting 

"Ssssh calm down not really they break your neck in one swift movement you feel nothing really" He said nonchantly as if killing meant nothing 

I looked at him incredulously "Just tell me where to go" I hissed at him 

He laughed "Just go with your roommate on your first day it seems to be the one giving you the death glare in B-ranks queue now hop along newbie"

"Get over yourself your hot but you being a jerk cancels that out" 

He laughed again obviously getting a kick out of me "You should learn to respect A-ranks not only that but the top A-rank" 

"Am i supposed to be impressed?" 

That wiped the grin off his his mood darkened "I would learn some respect people with no respect for the ranking system end up on the chopping block now go" 

I gave him one last look and then left to now face a rant off Dee.

I reached Dee "What the hell were you doing?" She screeched at me 

That was it i was sick of this "What was i doing? I was confused because my roommate won't fucking help me out at all, how was i supposed to know where to go you don't help!!!"