Chapter 1: The Great Transfer

April 29th, 2023, White House, Washington DC, USA

President Joe Biden currently busy with paperwork related to the Ukraine War, and looking out of the window, sighing. Suddenly, a call from one of his phone breaking the silence of the Presidential Office, and he picked up the phone.

"Who's there?"

Mister President, it's me, Lloyd Austin, sir. The DOD Classified documents is being leaked across the globe."

"How's that possible? Do you know who did that?"

"According to NSA, it's from a teenager, we're sending National Guard to arrest him"

"Do your job and deal with the kid, or it's will affect our reputation, Mr Lloyd!"

"Yes, mister President, we'll do what we can to limiting leaked classified info."

The call I ended, there's not much happiness on his face. And while continuing his work, suddenly the sky flash alight and blinding everything. He was surprised by such event and turned around to take a look. Immediately, the Secret Service agents flooded in and evacuated him from his room. This chain of events caught him way out of his norm, as he haven't figured out what happened yet.

"What is it? Is that a nuclear attack?"

Delivered to the Emergency Bunker, hideout in case of a nuclear attack targeting American soil, he and other powerful figures of the US government is worried of what happened to the outside world. Suddenly, connection re-established from the Pentagon.

"Mister President, this is General Mark Miley. The light wasn't a nuclear attacks, as we haven't seen any infestructure damage nor any blast, sir."

"What do we know about that mysterious flash, General?"

"Sir, as far as I know, the whole United States already seen that event, and National Guard has been mobilized and on DEFCON 1 since Cold War."

"Huh, that's strange. Well, we'll have an announcement tomorrow for this."

Kennedy Space Center, NASA

Inside NASA office, due to indoor working facility, there's so few people witness such event. The room still operational, but it was in chaos and panic. Some employees quickly looking for Director Bill Nelson.

"Err, booosssss! We've lost all contact with our Satellites!!!!!!

Mr. Nelson turned back with a look. "Huh? What are you talking about, Rick?"

"We suddenly lost all contact from ground side, something definitely scrambling with the uplink?!"

"No way! All technical problems are almost impossible to happen, you know that, Rick? They are worth billions of dollars."

"But..."

Suddenly, all SatCom return back to normal, but on display, something unusual happened. On screen, two Moons was on display with the uplink from Hubble space telescope make everyone silently speechless, someone looked like they're out of their depths, some too shocked to do anything, and former Director Jim and his employees walked out of his office and surprised at what he seen.

"Hey people, you're pulling an April Fool's joke, right?"

Everyone swivels their head in denial.

"If i have to guess, it's seems like we've been teleported to another dimension..."

Surprised, Nelson replied: "what kind of Teleport? Like how we suddenly lost all Signal and get it.."

The uplink from ISS cut off Director's speech, with clear panic in their face and start explaining what they see after the light completely different from before, with more unknown landmass showed up after the light subsided. This make Bill have to scouring in Acknowledgement.