Chapter 2: The Beginning

7:40, Feb 5th, New Delhi, India

A new day at New Delhi with foreign relation Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, inside his car toward the office. On his way, he make a drive-by to one of his favorite restaurant. Stepping in, he find his seat and calling for his favorite Dosa.

"Hey! Give me the old Dosa menu." He wave a waiter to let the employee know. And the employee reply immediately "Right away sir!"

A pleasant morning for Secretary Jaishankar before he dive into mountain of work. From his seat, the street of India looks the same as normal. But it was just an illusion of the curent economical crisis happened right after the transference. Suddenly, a man step in the restaurant and approaching his table. He realized the man closing in was Minister of Defense Rajnath Singh. He greet the man with a little surprise, "Defense Minister, what make you came to this humble restaurant?"

Rajnath replied "I have things to discuss, can i sit here?"

Jaishankar nodded "Go ahead."

After settled in his seat, Rajnath sighed "Give me a coffee with fresh milk!"

Then he turned to Jaishankar "I don't have free time to talk to you yesterday. Whatever is, tge government decided to form a fleet with other nations to a joint expedition in the south."

Jaishankar asked "Then what's the problem Rajnath? Are we making contact with those alien?"

Rajnath nod with a smile"You're correct, especially you will be the one establishing contact with the local of this world. Surprised right?"

Jaishankar froze in the middle of his Dosa meal "Huh? The Government send me? What if they have bad intention? I don't want to..."

MOD shoulder patting Jaishankar "We can't bother to being you along. You'll communicate with them through computer, it's safer than a face-to-face."

MOFA feels better after his college reply, but realized his time is running short, then quickly end it "Then we will continue on the next meeting, i have urgent business at the office".

Once he done with his meal, he greet MOD and left with the Dosa with him. His car rushed toward the office because a meeting between Asian Nations is about to start. Rajnath Singh hold the coffee cup in his hand, watching his college car blending in and disappeared within the flow of traffic.

08:00, Asian Special Online Meeting

The first large scale meeting started by 5 major players send Shockwave across the known old world. The meeting have representative of some of the more well-known Asian nations like China, India, ROK, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam,... as well international organization with a few exclusion of Middle East, Central Asia and Taiwan. All MOD agree on the topic of Transference Crisis. After all the formalities and greetings, they get right into the main topic.

Head of representative started "In this special Online Meeting between Asian Nations this time will highlight the shared Experience and information to reinforce the cooperation between our nations and new world nation state. Please, Chinese Representative."

The Chinese reply with his mic "In this meeting, China hope to increase security of air and sea lane, increase new world exploration and global economy prosperity to avoid the upcoming crisis, as well as helping nation with low economical or military power, and the importance of reconnect the Western trade routes in this global crisis."

Follow up is India "India will hasten our cooperation with allies within our reach in Maritime Security and reconnect the economy with Earth Nations in this trying time. We also cooperate with other nation Maritime forces in dealing with outside threats. Alongside that, funding for nation meeting their own crisis in this event, to form a good relationship with everyone and maintain peace in the area."