Chapter 8: China Ambition

Global

The world map recently through satellite images.

Report on extraterrestrial encounters has taken place in over 30 countries, encompassing both land and sea, all of which have been minor encounters

Report on extraterrestrial encounters has taken place in over 30 countries, encompassing both land and sea, all of which have been minor encounters. Most encounters have occurred in North America.

Trade between Asia and the Americas has plummeted to unprecedented levels in recent days, with many nationally linked trading companies going bankrupt and ceasing operations, severely affecting the economies of trading nations. Several countries are attempting to avoid recession. Governments are hastily allocating budget reserves to compensate for the losses in trade revenue.

Armed secessionist organizations are beginning to organize attacks within several countries. Most are small-scale attacks that are promptly suppressed.

Submarine cables are completely severed between continents, with nations having virtually no capability to restore them in hazardous areas predicted to be irreparable. Starlink is being used by most countries as a substitute for submarine cables to maintain communication and simultaneously restore their economies; Starlink's sales have skyrocketed in the past few days.

Global mineral exchanges report receiving negative figures worldwide, with investors selling off shares. This has resulted in a record-breaking decline since the time of Covid.

The South Pole stations are at risk of being wiped out as they no longer receive supplies from nations, according to experts' predictions.

Russia announces the deaths of the dragon offspring they shot down near border areas in public, currently being displayed in the preservation museum of the Zoological Museum.

More than 67 reports of protests are occurring worldwide, with 26 cases turning violent.

The maritime route between Africa, the Middle East, and Europe is fully restored after 10 days of displacement. The economic forecasts for the two regions are expected to recover to some extent but are not immune to the impact of the displacement crisis.

The UN's exploration of a new world surprises the globe. As they establish diplomatic relations with the new world known as Qua Toynian, led by the United States, marking a significant milestone for the United Nations' next mission.

The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) organization is at risk of dissolution.

The World Meteorological Organization announces positive environmental changes after the displacement. Air pollution levels in many cities show signs of reduction, and climate changes in various places are positive.

All countries are considering adopting a common time zone.

The WHO reports many cases of infectious diseases mysteriously being healed. Organizations are investigating.

Scientists believe that the planets in the solar system have shifted following the "Great Displacement," confirmed as unmanned devices on Mars remain connected to Earth, and astronomical observatories have determined this. Additionally, space agencies report a planet predicted to have signs of life appearing after the displacement.