Chapter 11: The Struggling

Central Candelar on February 3rd, the fleet of the Imperial Navy under the Royal Mirishial Navy was in the Casablanca sea region.

The weather the next day was rather cool, with moderate waves and a deep blue sky. The sunlight illuminated the sea, breathing life into the entire region. Leading the mighty fleet was the flagship Zeroth, the Mithril IMS Colebrand. After a day of sailing, they reached the conflict zone. Additionally, continuous updates on IMS Friso ensured its presence in the area.

"IMS Friso is still there, and those villains have yet to make a move to sink the IMS. It's strange... Are they hesitating?" Admiral Cromwell pondered upon hearing the reports from IMS, but there was no significant change in the situation reported by the other side.

"Perhaps IMS Friso and its crew are being held hostage to gain the most favorable conditions... Indeed, such far-fetched scenarios never occur unless we're daydreaming. Accepting their terms is impossible given the scale of our fleet," Battista asserted, demonstrating that their adversaries lacked the capability to resist against the overwhelming force that the emperor had dispatched. The shipbuilding capacity of Holy Mirishial was formidable, as they could produce 3 Mithril-class battleships and several dozen cruisers within a few months.

During wartime, their shipbuilding capacity would operate at 100% capacity. Thus, constructing a light cruiser ship each day was a simple task, and completing the hulls of Mithril-class ships and outfitting them with weapons only took a few weeks. Therefore, if one Mithril-class ship was lost, there would be others to replace it.

"Hmm... I will posit that if they come from an extraterrestrial area, they must have achieved some level of civilization," Admiral Cromwell posed a question to the fleet commander to initiate a discussion as they headed towards the conflict zone.

Fleet Commander Battista responded cheerfully, "Indeed, I believe that those from uncivilized backgrounds reaching the MU level must have engaged in trade with other nations. In this case, they might have autonomously progressed to this level, which is quite worrisome!" The fundamental aspect of a nation's development is trade, expanding relations with other nations to gain access to technologies they lack. Holy Mirishial understood this well and always prevented their technology from leaking out.

Then, there was a crackle on their radio, capturing everyone's attention. The command center suddenly fell silent. The voice on the other end began to speak, "Warning to the Holy Mirishial fleet, you are entering the sovereign waters of the Kingdom of Morocco. Clarify your intentions and alter your course. This is a measure to ensure the safety and security of the maritime zone."

Admiral Cromwell retorted, "Your waters, huh? How tedious..." The other side cut him off, preventing him from completing his response.

"If your ships do not comply with instructions, it will be considered hostile action, and defensive measures will be taken immediately! We give your fleet a few hours to decide!" The stern stance of the Royal Moroccan Navy was evident in their voice as they addressed the Zeroth fleet.

Upon hearing this, Commander Battista angrily replied, "The Holy Kingdom has offered conditions for peace to the Royal Moroccan Empire! If you agree to the terms, both sides can avoid conflict and move towards peace. The simple condition is that the Holy Kingdom demands Morocco to withdraw from the sovereign waters of the Holy Kingdom. If your side does not comply, the Emperor will be compelled to take military action!"

On the other side, there was no response. "I hope the outcome will be their withdrawal," Admiral Cromwell expressed his attitude. After a long silence, the Moroccan side announced, "Your conditions have seriously infringed upon the interests and sovereign waters of Morocco! We, the Royal Moroccan Armed Forces, are compelled to take defensive measures against the Holy Kingdom!"