Chapter 13:

Chapter 13: Tipsy Tides

"Hey, Momo, can we sleep together?"
 Sana slurred, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Momo's heart skipped a beat at the unexpected request. She tried to brush it off as a drunken whim, but the thought of sharing a bed with Sana sent her mind into overdrive. Suppressing her nervousness, Momo responded with a light-hearted tone, "Sure, Sana. I'll make sure you get some rest."

Before they made their way to Momo's Room, she let her roommates know that they will have to go now and turn in for the night Nayeon, who had been observing the two, couldn't resist chiming in, "Aww, look at our Momo taking care of Sana. So cute!"

As they made their way to the room, Sana hung on to Momo like a lifeline. 

Sana shifted closer, seeking Momo's warmth, and whispered playfully, "You know, Momo, you're like my personal heater. So warm..."

Momo put a pillow in between them so nothing awkward would happen they settled under the warm covers, Sana acting like a kid making a 'hmph sound climbed over the pillow barrier and snuggled close,

"Momo-chaaaan, I said I want to sleep with you"

 Her head resting gently on Momo's shoulder. The soft scent of Sana's hair mixed with the fragrance of the night, and Momo found herself unable to tear her gaze away from the angelic face inches from her own.

Their eyes met, and a spark of connection ignited between them. In the intimate glow of the moon filtering through the window, Sana's eyes seemed to reveal a vulnerability that tugged at Momo's heartstrings.

Momo's fingers instinctively brushed a strand of hair away from Sana's face, and the touch sent shivers of anticipation through her. She wanted to cherish this moment, to hold it close to her heart forever.

"Sana," Momo whispered, her voice barely audible above the rustling of the sheets, "You're beautiful."

Sana's lips curled into a sleepy smile, and she nestled closer to Momo, their noses almost touching. "Momo, you're beautiful too," she mumbled before falling asleep, her words slurred but heartfelt.

In that moment, the world outside ceased to exist. It was just the two of them, wrapped in a cocoon of warmth and affection. Momo's heart swelled with emotions.  and after that Momo as well surrendered to clutches sleep while Sana is clinging on to her.

So *CLAP*I'm back again guys, as you know writers block is a beach and now I have some assistance in at least making this fanfic alive again so I'll try to post as frequent as I can 

The Best Of Us [A SaMo Fanfic]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara